OC uk please sort your answering machine out

Associate
Tried to call OC uk lines were busy and I was placed on hold.
horribly abrasive background music with constant interruptions of nonsense product recommendations that
after 35 minutes its sure to annoy anyone to the point of taking there business elsewhere.
My recommendation is to just tell people what place they are in the que and then update once every 2-3 minutes so they can make an informed decision to wait or not followed by please see our website for our range of products and then silence .that way they can browse the website while they wait if they are not already and you not ******* your customers off...

Associate
I don't think they care about their customers any more.

I sent webnotes asking a question what was not answered then was told by them i never asked even tho its all in the webnotes so i canceled my orders. I seen in the fourms here the best way to do this is by phone.
I phoned and was in the queue for over 50 mins and then spoke to 2 different people for about 10 mins and i got charged almost £12 for it!

I sent another webnote complaint about it and this was the reply i got from someone called Liam F.....
"Dear XXXX XXXXXXXX,

A phone cannot tell the difference between somebody waiting in a queue, or speaking to an advisor - it's not intelligent enough to make that distinction. A call is a call as far as it's concerned.

Regards,

Liam F"

Why Liam thinks that someone who is building PC's needs to be told that a phone is not intelligent enough baffles me but get the feeling he was being a sarcastic teenager.

This company will never get another penny from me and i will no longer recommend them like i have done in the past.

I hope you used your mobiles free mins to call OC if not expect a bigger phone bill then usual!!

Associate
My first order, ordered a 3090 graphics card that was in stock when I ordered. A week later and it wasn't shipped, called twice and after hours of waiting they told me they will get to it when they get to it. The order was worth nearly £1700 (~$2000 ).

I cancelled my order and got a refund. Such a shame because overclockers used to be so reputable.

Back
Top Bottom