Priti Stick.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Don't worry, I'm gonna send an email to Tommy Robinson and Lawrence Fox asking if they want to join me in my NVPeoples party - just ignore whatever the media brings up - so I can use the idiots to put me into power #legaliseit

Soldato
Cry babies who don't like the Tories and also don't like being told to do their job.

So in any situation someone who is in a position of power- uses fear etc is right? If someone who has power over you, that's what they can use fear, it's obvious.
This is basically what the report would have said, I think the people involved in the report aren't stupid.

Control anywhere by using your power over someone by shouting and swearing isn't right in any shape or form. Whether they can do by being bigger in size or a higher position at work using fear because they have some form of power over you is not right at all!

No don't agree at all.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Any hierarchical system is based on levels of power, and fear is but one tool in the armoury of power. The whole tenet of civilisation is based on selective power distribution and fear, as is the pecking order in the animal kingdom. The fact she felt obliged to shout and swear tells me a lot about the resistance to comply with instructions amongst those in her charge. It's well known that the majority of civil servants were against leaving the EU and it's not surprising some cajoling is needed to keep them in check, and their noses pressed reluctantly to the grindstone.

Permabanned
So in any situation someone who is in a position of power- uses fear etc is right? If someone who has power over you, that's what they can use fear, it's obvious.
This is basically what the report would have said, I think the people involved in the report aren't stupid.

Control anywhere by using your power over someone by shouting and swearing isn't right in any shape or form. Whether they can do by being bigger in size or a higher position at work using fear because they have some form of power over you is not right at all!

No don't agree at all.

All I can say is don't join the army.... ;) Mumsnet might be worth a look though.

Soldato

No don't agree at all.

Yeah it's called working in business, sometimes your boss might get angry if you're doing a **** job and need to be told. I have on occasion been on the wrong side of a telling off, one time it was fair and another time I felt not, either way as an adult you grow a pair and move on. If you're getting shouted at and bullied on an ongoing basis and you're doing your job properly then yeah absolutely that can be bullying. Most of you of course are assuming it's the latter because you're suffering from confirmation bias, you already hate the Tories so any story about them you assume it's the absolute worst case, "Ah! Just as I suspected, the smug smirking Torie I hate is a bad person!". Likely the truth is somewhere in the middle I'd suggest, maybe she was a bit harsh and maybe they were a bit incompetent.

Soldato
Yeah it's called working in business, sometimes your boss might get angry if you're doing a **** job and need to be told. I have on occasion been on the wrong side of a telling off, one time it was fair and another time I felt not, either way as an adult you grow a pair and move on. If you're getting shouted at and bullied on an ongoing basis and you're doing your job properly then yeah absolutely that can be bullying. Most of you of course are assuming it's the latter because you're suffering from confirmation bias, you already hate the Tories so any story about them you assume it's the absolute worst case, "Ah! Just as I suspected, the smug smirking Torie I hate is a bad person!". Likely the truth is somewhere in the middle I'd suggest, maybe she was a bit harsh and maybe they were a bit incompetent.

I wasn't talking about the first bit 'it's called working in business' I wasn't talking about 'on accasion' either. I don't hate the Tories btw.:D

Caporegime
Tangential, but not really.

https://www.bmj.com/content/363/bmj.k4463.full

The consequences of bullying and harassment in the NHS cost the service in England at least £2.28bn (€2.58bn; $2.96bn) a year, an analysis suggests.1

Researchers used data from NHS Digital to gauge the impact of bullying and harassment on sickness absence, employee turnover, productivity, sickness presenteeism, and employment relations. The authors described the final £2.28bn figure as an “extremely cautious” estimate, as several costs lack reliable evidence.

:)

Soldato
The irony isn't lost that this happened during anti bullying week. Just shows how 'efforts' to tackle bullying in organisations, particularly in the public sector, continue to be nothing but platitudes.

Caporegime
I dont give a F
But she is almost doable and i like her spitting image pupet.

As for the rest, well considering what i would do as home sec... she s a saint.
I find her face strangely attractive given her age and body size.

Do you think BJ has already been there though :S shudder at the thought

Associate
I find her face strangely attractive given her age and body size.

Do you think BJ has already been there though :S shudder at the thought
No idea but she seems almost ***** - that might be my fetish for spitting image puppets though

Ohh all those lefty ****** unhappy -go do yourself one or we will bring back Fature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom