***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
Yes, that's correct. The Elf club house is too cheap to get a GWP on its own otherwise I would have ordered separately, I would have perhaps held off on the Batwing for the second Christmas GWP which is likely to land in December but I'll skip that now as the thresholds were so high. Mrs Sk8 quite likes the Xmas sets and I needed to get that one ordered as it keeps going OOS. It kind of loses it's appeal after Xmas but the GWP makes an easy stocking filler ;).

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Got an ECTO along with something cheap to qualify for the 2 freebies this morning.
Been in my basket all week but was waiting for the double points and the Dickens today Already on back order. Won’t be shipped until mid-December :(

Soldato
Dammit man, now you make me feel bad. But I mean Im not buying them to scalp! Its genuinely for collection and display purposes...
In my collection today I literally have:

A Hamleys beefeater: https://www.hamleys.com/lego-hamley...bqBupYGR1uTsneLq32gqek8hG2gQv3VBoCs6kQAvD_BwE

2 X Porsche RSR (1 built, 1 in storage)

And 1 built Bennys Spaceship.

And these two Ectos on the way....

Man I was feeling ****** enough today ! :mad:

Soldato
I wouldn’t worry about it, your certainly not the only one someone else on here had 5 copies of the Saturn v and that was in short supply for months. I doubt these are going to be in short supply beyond the release cycle and it’s only lego :p

I’d guess they’ll be a another batch come in before Xmas. Lego are generally pretty good at restocking these things, the Saturn v was a bit of an exception as it went mainstream. I doubt the ecto1 will, it’s too expensive.

Back
Top Bottom