Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

Soldato
Didn't have a problem with them for me, I didn't use the secret weapon, but all my other achievements popped.
Odd well I'm really struggling with operation chaos! Can't decide the numbers at all, doesn't help am thick with this type of puzzle

I have decided pass key 8947 as that's what relates to key word of paper which is Charleston

However can't work out pass phrase at all, even ign guide isn't making it easy for me :(

Any chance you could help?

I have below numbers in red 64,66,70,?,84

Blue ones are 22,26,30,?,38

EDIT done! Wife worked the numbers out whilst having a laugh with me at how stupid I was being ha

Last edited:
Caporegime
I'm at the point of giving up with mp, I've tried 2 different mice now and I get killed every single one on one. It seems virtually impossible to get ADS on target, my sensitivity is 5, all aim assist, acceleration etc is off. It's fine in single player and with bots but mp online is awful.

Single player is auto aim. Stop changing mice and settings and just get used to what you have. It's just down to practice.

Soldato

Glad you got it sorted. Yeah the close combat is naff. I've had to take a break from leveling the knife as I was gonna launch my Xbox out the window lol. You could maybe knock the monitor coefficient down a bit more maybe between 1.2 to 1.3 but that it'll impact your long game too.

I'm not keen on Moscow as the Riverside where the cars are it's impossible to see people due to all the shiny reflections and it being HDR crazy. It's hard to see people in the middle of satellite too.

Soldato
What’s wrong with SBMM? It’s no fun for beginners if you are in their game trashing them when all they want is a balanced game.

Well, one thing I have against SBMM is that you can’t just sit back and relax, play around with your set up / try out different play style or experiment with odd class set ups. It feels like you always need to be in your relative a-game.

I forget what it’s called, league or ranked, is where SBMM is perfect for.

Don
Well after my last post, had a few positive nights on this, I guess learning the maps is helping, still struggling to get away from the LMGs right now, they're crap for close combat but for the majority people try flanking anyway.

Soldato
Well, one thing I have against SBMM is that you can’t just sit back and relax, play around with your set up / try out different play style or experiment with odd class set ups. It feels like you always need to be in your relative a-game.

I forget what it’s called, league or ranked, is where SBMM is perfect for.

The thing is, you CAN just sit back and relax, play around, whatever. You're choosing not to, and choosing to play your a-game. So you are being matched up with similar players.

Soldato
The Razor Turret has gone down £30, going to hold out for Black Friday but I really fancy it. A wireless mech keyboard and decent mouse which works natively with the xbox wireless protocol, its also got an xbox button so no swapping over to the controller to get out of the game.

Soldato
The Razor Turret has gone down £30, going to hold out for Black Friday but I really fancy it. A wireless mech keyboard and decent mouse which works natively with the xbox wireless protocol, its also got an xbox button so no swapping over to the controller to get out of the game.

If you get this can you let me know how it works function wise with the console. I have a wired KB/M and my biggest bugbear is that because I use a wired headset I have to remember to knock one of the sticks on the pad to prevent it from turning the pad off. Curious if having a kb/m designed for the xbox if it'll recognise this and not require me to do this, it's a pain as it cuts the kb out for a second when the pad turns off.

Soldato
Will do, I'm hovering over the buy button. I bought the Arctis 9x headset (which I got for it's Xbox Wireless compatibility), its great but really buggy, if I turn the xbox off before the headset, it turns the console back on and the controller loses connection, I then have to hard reset it, I'm slightly worried three peripherals sharing the connection might be a headache. Just looks such a neat solution though.

Soldato
The thing is, you CAN just sit back and relax, play around, whatever. You're choosing not to, and choosing to play your a-game. So you are being matched up with similar players.

I didn’t say this is what I want to do all the time. I’m competitive, so of course a I’ll try play the best I can. On occasion, it’s nice not to.

For example, I’m pretty crap at sniping, but used to be way worse, yet, I want to unlock all the camos and practise it a bit. SBMM makes that hard.
Due to no SBMM in BO4, I was able to get better at it, and come up with some pretty fun “not your run of the mill” class set ups

Soldato
I know many are moaning about thi, but I am finding it quite decent for a quick 'i need to kill stuff for a little while' fix.

It's so much nicer at 120hz though. I'm really struggling more and more to go back to the old screen in bedroom.

Caporegime
OP
Anyone playing on series x got absolutely dreadful performance since the last patch?

Just played now and it was literally a slideshow. No other game has a problem.

Soldato
Anyone playing on series x got absolutely dreadful performance since the last patch?

Just played now and it was literally a slideshow. No other game has a problem.

First time loaded it, yes.

Just quit game, re-opened and it was fine. But i had seen that once before the latest patch too

Associate
Back
Top Bottom