Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Let's be honest, any more than one in the same household is still ridiculous :D
What century are you living in? One for every room in the house is just the basic these days. :)
Not being able to game while on the throne would be devastating! Just need to find a waterproof VR headset for shower gaming.

Soldato
Just had my first crash, Days Gone had no audio at all, so forced quit of the game and it got stuck on the 'Closing this app or game' screen. Hold power button for 10-15 seconds and all good, phew.

Caporegime
Just think! In a decade or two all of this hardware fiasco will be a distant memory when all gaming is done via cloud streaming. Won't be any scalping then unless they hijack your internet bandwidth. :D

Soldato
Just think! In a decade or two all of this hardware fiasco will be a distant memory when all gaming is done via cloud streaming. Won't be any scalping then unless they hijack your internet bandwidth. :D

Im still not entirely convinced by this but I guess it’s inevitable. Just seems a shame :(

Soldato
The Astrobots game is the best platformer I've played in ages and its free. Unreal and loving the nostalgia trip.

Great little game and brilliant idea to include free, really shows off the controller, just had my girls playing and they loved it.

Reminds me of the days of getting non-gaming people on the Wii.

I hope they make this into a full game, I'd definitely buy it.

Associate

In 20 years I expect to download games onto the microchip in my brain and enjoy VR gaming the way it was always meant to be! :D

Caporegime
Neither do Sony, MS, Nintendo or anyone else really. I know what people are saying but it's a complex solution to a one-off problem.

Indeed.

It is irritating, but at the end of the day it is a fundamental principal of capitalism (and even big retailers are guilty of it on occasion). Seen as its just the latest computer game hardware, no one is going to do anything about it. If it was fresh water, PPE, Medicine etc then I would agree that something has to be done.

Seen as it is an extravagant luxury, people can just....not buy it. I would just simply never even entertain the idea of buying from a scalper. I would simply wait until i can get it for RRP/a reasonable price.

I see where people are coming from in being annoyed about it, but it just simply doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

Soldato
For balance I’ve had both the Series X and the PS5 completely turn off at random now. The PS5 definitely seems less stable of the two and has crashed a couple of times in Spider-Man. Looks like the software for both is a little under baked!

Soldato
For balance I’ve had both the Series X and the PS5 completely turn off at random now. The PS5 definitely seems less stable of the two and has crashed a couple of times in Spider-Man. Looks like the software for both is a little under baked!
Unlucky. :( Been playing Spider-Man for 7 ish hours now. Haven’t had any crashes at all.

Back
Top Bottom