AMD RYZEN 5000 SERIES 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X NOW ONLINE AT OcUK!!

Associate
I think if the hardest to bin part (5950x) is arriving from the main AMD distributor next week in greater than expected volume, it won't be too long before the other parts start seeing greater delivery volume as well.

Associate
Now sitting at #218 in line for the 5950x ....Damn! if those 200pcs don't come with a little buffer i'll be still sitting around twiddling my thumbs well into December I guess lol .. (Upgrading from a 2700x so tbf not exactly a shabby CPU)

Associate
5900X
Afer order position 38/42 and now 22. Last time i talked with customer support they told me only 20 cpus arrived and they told me that new cpus should be in mid December. I san see here some lads jump more than 20 places up in queue so that mean a lot of cancellations. Have pc ready for 2 months and w8ing only for cpu. There are some shops around EU (Poland, Germany, Austria, Croatia, Slovenia) with large stock of all 5000 series CPUs but not willing to post or to sell if buyer from another country. But I know myself, if Ill find someone to buy one for me, that day Ill get notification from OcUK that my CPU is packed and ready for dispatch. :D

Associate
I think that this is the same for many people worldwide what I cannot understand is all the money spent on all the hype and advertising and they can't spend much for customer relations in trying to alleviate the problem of delivery times.

just an excuse to bump the price lol!

Associate
I think that this is the same for many people worldwide what I cannot understand is all the money spent on all the hype and advertising and they can't spend much for customer relations in trying to alleviate the problem of delivery times.

just an excuse to bump the price lol!
Don't think so as cpus are available across EU. Just UK & Ireland out of stock heheh

Associate
Since everything is soooo slow and I’m still waiting for the cpu and GPU, I think I made up my mind and I’ll take advantage of the downtime and go for dual 240 custom loop. Now I need to order parts...

Soldato
166 on a 5950x! WOOHOO I hope that 200 part order is on time. 3090 and waterblocks arriving next week too :D Now just missing my screen on backorder from OCUK.. they said hopefully this month.. fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom