Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
A quite useful but quite lethal chainsaw chain on a rope.

y4myHlFzY8ObJH7Bs6ncXmzVd9Hqx93SuazeJJFUL6dWmHTpNz2ZBitdmom_WnwmxfmrLu0HmWRa77lYBWnsi44O_TRQVCfNx8J_RI26P06TFYICsq2dZcrZeYoySMxSAUfu_BnHo4kZ0MsAhXQtCVqcJxqSjHJqWqIn78ydLe7af8

Soldato
We just got a 4k UHD 50" too...have to say though not sure what all the 4K fuss is about most channels look not so good , I measn its ok but nothing special about 4K that I have noticed.

Depends on what you're watching really. A decent 4k movie should be noticeably better. But without causing any offence, a budget 4k TV isn't going to do 4k a massive amount of justice anyway.

Soldato
Depends on what you're watching really. A decent 4k movie should be noticeably better. But without causing any offence, a budget 4k TV isn't going to do 4k a massive amount of justice anyway.

This tbh. I've got an OLED and there's a noticeable difference between Sky's standard HD and their UHD, both on catch-up shows and their live sports broadcasts, and that's on a less than perfect source.

Soldato
We just got a 4k UHD 50" too...have to say though not sure what all the 4K fuss is about most channels look not so good , I mean its ok but nothing special about 4K that I have noticed.

I've not unboxed it yet but I hope it's watchable. I'll be going from a 32" Polaroid that I've had for about 8 years.

Soldato
Unless it's a full fat 1:1 4K rip then that will show you nothing. You need to slap a 4K disc in the player.

Which does still make me think why have TV manufacturers pushed 4k so hard when even today finding proper 4k content is a task in itself. For many people even 1080p is limited with just a handful of channels on freeview.

For those that watch sky or freeview a 4k tv can look worse than their old 1080p one if it is poorly upscaled.

Soldato
Which does still make me think why have TV manufacturers pushed 4k so hard when even today finding proper 4k content is a task in itself. For many people even 1080p is limited with just a handful of channels on freeview.

For those that watch sky or freeview a 4k tv can look worse than their old 1080p one if it is poorly upscaled.

OTA TV is junk mostly these days anyway. We've ditched Sky. The mrs watches a couple of bits on Freesat but it's mostly via catchup apps. A lot of the content I watch on Youtube is 4k, and majority of films are too, as well as stuff on prime being 4k.

Back
Top Bottom