• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Associate
So downloaded and updated modern warfare, been playing since yesteday and now I put the disc in and it is asking to delete it and install it again. So I need to download 190GB AGAIN

Soldato
What century are you living in? One for every room in the house is just the basic these days. :)
Not being able to game while on the throne would be devastating! Just need to find a waterproof VR headset for shower gaming.
:D to be fair, I do get withdrawal when I'm doing the dishes or digging the garden. Even walking up and down stairs is awful.... How do I game during these moments of darkness!? I might get Farming Simulator so I can just do away with the gardening, period.

Soldato
Days Gone has always had a random audio glitch to be fair. I had it happen 2 or 3 times on the pro.
Yeah restarted and it was fine, no bother. Runs great though, and looks really good!!

I've not yet played a 'proper' next gen game (apart from Astro) on my PS5 :D Miles Morales is downloading at the moment, only 40GB thank god.

Soldato
After putting in a lot of hours on the original Spider-Man it's really weird seeing Peter with a different face.

Voice sounds the same, don't think they needed to make this change though.

Soldato
When I ordered mine from Argos they had already been selling for at least 10 minutes. Checking the post history here, it would appear they still weren't sold out for at least an hour. If someone was absolutely determined to get one they had the opportunity.

I didn't actually order my ps5 from Argos until about 6:00 on the morning of 18th September. Still managed to get one........

Soldato
I was a bit concerned about the size of the PS5 - not fitting vertically on my shelves/where my PS4 was - and not really liking the asymmetrical look of it when horizontal. BUT, nobody ever showed it side on, and I think it looks really smart being off-white with the PS5 cut out. So, I've made it look like a book :D.

oN2xGXI.jpg

Soldato
I was a bit concerned about the size of the PS5 - not fitting vertically on my shelves/where my PS4 was - and not really liking the asymmetrical look of it when horizontal. BUT, nobody ever showed it side on, and I think it looks really smart being off-white with the PS5 cut out. So, I've made it look like a book :D.

oN2xGXI.jpg
Looks good there, I'd give it some more room at the back though, the vast majority of the heat gets expelled at the bottom half on the rear, which won't have much/any room based on the pic above.

Move the books to the left/behind and you'll be fine.

Associate
My controller won't charge using the USB port on the front? Charges on my Series X and on a phone charger.

The port charges when the console is on?

Edit: Just been reading its a common problem with the frony USB port.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Amazon just refunded me 450 for the ps5 that wasnt delivered. Plus 10 gift card. Still annoyed. But when I compare refunds I'm waiting from virgin Atlantic since April I can't moan I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom