Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I designed 2 new business card updates and ordered 2 card stocks I liked the sound of with these designs to see what I liked the look and feel of best. No subtle off white colouring involved :D

businesscard_1.jpg

businesscard_2.jpg

I prefer the material and quality of card number 2, but the logo and design on number 1 from a branding point of view so will combine these two :cool:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
QR code had not crossed my mind as was sold on the above design alone! It could be great though I think although it could also be somewhat distracting given it needs to be a white square I guess and not all phones can scan QR codes from the camera app so many people won't know wtf to do :o

Soldato
A couple of years back I started using a QR code on my CV in an attempt to save a bit of space as it was nearly getting to three pages, but also as a little experiment. Was surprised to get more replies from CVs with the QR code than without it.

Soldato
A QR code would detract from the design but I'm sure you could do something clever! A QR to email you or another to your site, or both but that might be cluttered and over complicated. However, keep your branding image as it's neat and clearly defines what you do.

Soldato
QR code had not crossed my mind as was sold on the above design alone! It could be great though I think although it could also be somewhat distracting given it needs to be a white square I guess and not all phones can scan QR codes from the camera app so many people won't know wtf to do :o
Did a quick search and seems you can have a white QR code on a black background. Linky .. So I would suggest maybe have a QR code in the top right square on the first set of cards ? Think that would look ok ?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I will have a play around, the problem will be because it's soft touch card stock, a small QR code might not be detailed enough for a phone cam to pick up the URL properly which is a risk I might be taking. And different phones with different sensors may not read it as a result, especially a small one tucked into the square of the logo!

I think for now I will keep it in its current minimalist format and make use of QR codes elsewhere like highlighting promos or other materials though. Good to know black BG QRs will work too :D

Soldato
Bought my first lightstrip which now is sitting at the beck end of my desk, no picture of it though since not steady enough on my hands to make it show in the dark. :p

1ZSAAel.jpg

Also got my Displate pictures put up on the wall, which I posted about a few days ago.

7F7v3uu.jpg

Due to they are made to be put directly onto the wall I instead chose to get some thin playwood and put them on those instead. Also saves me getting new ones if I would want to move them or moving elsewhere. Save the wallpaper as well ! :p

uaXrClD.jpg

Soldato
I designed 2 new business card updates and ordered 2 card stocks I liked the sound of with these designs to see what I liked the look and feel of best. No subtle off white colouring involved :D

businesscard_1.jpg

businesscard_2.jpg

I prefer the material and quality of card number 2, but the logo and design on number 1 from a branding point of view so will combine these two :cool:

It doesn't even have a watermark.....
:D

Back
Top Bottom