• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Soldato
So downloaded and updated modern warfare, been playing since yesteday and now I put the disc in and it is asking to delete it and install it again. So I need to download 190GB AGAIN

Got exactly this issue. Every time I turn it off and on (even rest mode) it tells me I have to reinstall the game. Virgin media must be getting hammered by my repeated downloading of MW :(

Soldato
Looks good there, I'd give it some more room at the back though, the vast majority of the heat gets expelled at the bottom half on the rear, which won't have much/any room based on the pic above.

Move the books to the left/behind and you'll be fine.

It's got a good few inches behind? The books don't go behind the console, they just sit in front to hide the cables.

Soldato
Got exactly this issue. Every time I turn it off and on (even rest mode) it tells me I have to reinstall the game. Virgin media must be getting hammered by my repeated downloading of MW :(

I had this when I first played a disc game. I put the disc in, hit the copy button, got an error but then played the game after it carried on installing anyway. When I next went to play it it told me I had to install and download the update again. For subsquent games I put the disc in, ignored the copy button and just left it and it started installing itself. No problems with any of my games doing that.

Associate
Amazon just refunded me 450 for the ps5 that wasnt delivered. Plus 10 gift card. Still annoyed. But when I compare refunds I'm waiting from virgin Atlantic since April I can't moan I suppose.

If you are still waiting on VA use their whats app to get a response - got my refund from a June flight back in early Sept that way.

Associate
Well i'll see how it goes, it putting it down to early bugs. First go on Astro to the point were you push the guy from the controller and a frozen screen. Played Spiderman and went to take a photo and it crashed after long hours. In the middle of a game of fifa half way through it locked up. It's being bashed but i'll give it so time

Back
Top Bottom