** noblechairs HERO ST 2020 LIMITED EDITION MODEL NOW AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER **

OcUK Staff
Available for preorder with delivery expected early December, we have the new noblechairs HERO ST 2020 Limited Edition in Anthracite. Featuring a premium fabric covering, the HERO ST is also available at a special Black Friday price of £269.99 whilst stocks last. This is actually the first fabric noblechairs model available since the brand launched back in 2016, and I think it looks pretty smart! The HERO ST also features an opening inlet which makes attaching a lumbar support cushion & headrest pillow easier (sold separately). Honestly though, with the built in adjustable lumbar support and soft foam padded headrest, you don't really need them.

Stock was due in last week in time for launch, but unfortunately Felixstowe is a hot mess at the moment and our first container of stock has been delayed. We have put 9th December as an ETA, hopefully they will be in earlier. If it's anything like previous years limited editions, these will fly out, and the price WILL NOT get better than this. Preorder now!

noblechairs HERO ST Gaming Chair Limited Edition - Anthracite @ £269.99 inc VAT

Premium fabric, Special Edition for 2020, Anthracite colour, Large form factor, Built-in adjustable lumbar support, soft foam padded headrest, No pillow/lumbar support cushion.

Was £349.99 inc VAT.

Only £269.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah, the very first one.

Yea I went hunting. I think it may be a bit big, I don't have a lot of space. The Icon might be better but only leather and PU options.

Trouble is I'm fairly tall at 6' 1" so the Hero is probably more suited, but I'd want something closer to my Herman Miller in space it takes up. No where lists the total width including armrests, I'm going to make a thread to see if others will measure theirs.

OcUK Staff
OP
@ChugNorris

How comfy is this chair and will it be durable?
I have a thread in GD now and it's important that it's the type of chair I can live in and won't break within two years.

It's pretty comfortable, but mainly it's supportive. Durability is good due to the quality of the foam used, other brands may be softer but within 6 months the foam is deformed, not the case on these.

OcUK Staff
OP
Are these in stock and shipping now, as per LukeW's comment?

I have one on pre-order but haven't received a shipping notification today.

Cheers

Yes, but shipping in batches by date order, so depending on when you ordered it will dictate when it ships. We should have shipped the first 290+ preorders by the 9th though. 2nd batch of preorders will be fulfilled by Christmas, providing there's no more port problems :)

Man of Honour
@ChugNorris Hi Chug, can you give me a idea of how much longer will these be on offer for please? The weld on my current seats mechanism has cracked (not a Noblechair) and while I managed to find a replacement mechanism online it's not the comfiest of seats. These look really nice and that price is excellent. I am surprised that this is the only fabric chair that they do as I can't be the only one to dislike pu leather due to the way it makes me sweat and stick to it.

OcUK Staff
OP
@ChugNorris Hi Chug, can you give me a idea of how much longer will these be on offer for please? The weld on my current seats mechanism has cracked (not a Noblechair) and while I managed to find a replacement mechanism online it's not the comfiest of seats. These look really nice and that price is excellent. I am surprised that this is the only fabric chair that they do as I can't be the only one to dislike pu leather due to the way it makes me sweat and stick to it.

Till Monday and then they will revert back to £349.99. They may go down in price again in the new year, but no guarantees as of yet.

OcUK Staff
OP
@ChugNorris

Hi Chug,

Do you think this will pop down to £269 again?

If it even goes to that on Preorder it will be getting snagged as I missed it before

Probably not if I'm honest, it may reduce again in the future but not to those levels as the shipping costs on most containers has increased by more than 4 times the usual rates in some cases for upcoming January deliveries.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom