• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
It's actually really sad to see how tribal people are getting over this comparison stuff. Always has been, always will I guess.

Mega Drive was better at some stuff than the SNES, and vice versa, both were amazing.

Soldato
It's actually really sad to see how tribal people are getting over this comparison stuff. Always has been, always will I guess.

Mega Drive was better at some stuff than the SNES, and vice versa, both were amazing.

It will always exist. Folk support these multi billion dollar companies like a local football team. It extends to everything though like andriod vs apple, nvidia/intel vs AMD for gpu/cpu Samsung vs LG.........Asda vs Sainsbury? :p sainsbury everytime!

The PS5 does seem to be coming out on top at the moment which is a surprise. I think it will change further down the line but generally I don't really care. I got AC on Xbox and a few fps etc isn't going to make me feel I made the wrong choice because DF said I got the wrong version.

Associate
I recently got the 55bx as my first oled. Overall, its the happiest i have been with a new tv purchase ever.

So much so am seriously considering getting either the 65 or 55cx for living room and moving this one to bedroom , as going back to other screen just painful now - a 4 year old mid range ips screen, which i have never been particularly happy with in all the time i have owned it

The only down side to the lg's is an unfixable audio delay using any dolby digital over arc to receiver - which can no longer be fixed moving to dts as as of this year they are no longer supporting dts

There is ways to improve it, but not 100% fix

Thank you.

That's interesting about the sound, I'm using a 5.1 setup with my XBox one via optical. One of the main reasons I didn't get a series x as they took out the optical port.

But now I understand I could connect my optical to the tv for a xbox, but are you saying I can expect a delay in sound between my 5.1 and a new xbox?

Soldato
Thank you.

That's interesting about the sound, I'm using a 5.1 setup with my XBox one via optical. One of the main reasons I didn't get a series x as they took out the optical port.

But now I understand I could connect my optical to the tv for a xbox, but are you saying I can expect a delay in sound between my 5.1 and a new xbox?

I couldn't say with regards to optical out.

But it's certainly an issue with arc over hdmi.

I'm not 100% certain, but it may just be an lg thing. Do you have an lg tv?

Man of Honour
According to gamefaqs because of dirt 5, the S is a failed console and the X should be refunded because the PS5 runs it better.

It’s this kind of crap that contributed to pushing me towards Microsoft and an Xbox. Some of the media bias and Sony community makes for pretty grim reading.

I’m thoroughly enjoying Gears 5. I’m jumping around between AC, Ori, FH4, Gears with the likes of state of decay, no mans sky all waiting to be played with the upgrades. Having a blast.

I was unsure about buying a console for the first time, but I have zero regrets. The value along with game pass is laughably brilliant.

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom