USB 3.0 Internal Right Angle?

Soldato
Yes, and it's the 'CoolerMaster ATX 24 Pin 90° Adapter With Capacitors' which I purchased from OCUK for £16.99.
does it work well? seen some cheapy ones on auction, they just look like straight metal leg connctors with no additional components. I suspect that is a bit dubious.

Soldato
does it work well? seen some cheapy ones on auction, they just look like straight metal leg connctors with no additional components. I suspect that is a bit dubious.

Yes it works well - it's in this very PC. And the cheaper ones work well too - I have one in my spare PC. Both make the innards look a lot neater and reduce the strain on the cable and the motherboard connector.

Soldato
Yes it works well - it's in this very PC. And the cheaper ones work well too - I have one in my spare PC. Both make the innards look a lot neater and reduce the strain on the cable and the motherboard connector.
do you happen to know if there is one for all the switch connectors :D

Soldato
There are for many, all a quick search away - competitor links aren't allowed - and OCUK sell SATA cables with 90 degree connectors.
i meant the power switches and reset button ones. i can see some extension cables but none that gives me an elbow that i can neatly tuck the cable out of the way.

Back
Top Bottom