• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD 6800 & 6800 XT MBA LAUNCH AT 2PM TODAY - EXTREMELY LIMITED STOCK!

Associate
Wow, delivery on Sat/Sun, lucky! I seem to be in the opposite position. Shipped Friday, says delivery Monday, but when I look at the delivery in the DPD app it says "We've received your order details, and we're expecting your parcel shortly." Implying it's not even been collected by DPD yet.

I hope that's just a mistake in the app and they do actually have it..

I have a question for the more mature members here, this is absolutely critical wrt future performance and pc upgrades..........how do I get the 6800 thats arriving tomorrow (hopefully) past the wife? If she sees it, life in this house will change beyond measure and recognition and I'll probably spend the rest of the year in the naughty book!

Suggestions GRATEFULLY accepted!:)
There's only 6 weeks left of this year. I'm sure you'll survive.

Associate
For similar money ASUS Radeon RX 6800 XT ROG STRIX LC and 6900XT stock AMD cooler, putting aside both will be unicorn horse poo to get hold of.
Question: Which is going to give better performance do 'you think' and why?

Associate
You think the government stepping in to set prices would make things better? That’s never worked in history.

You already have the power to regulate, simply don’t buy. That’s the most powerful regulation of all. You’re not losing anything by doing nothing in this market.

Only the government (and perhaps also the wife) can force you to buy things.
The whole vote with your wallet thing doesn't work with the amount of people atm willing to buy regardless. it only works if everyone does the same, vote with your wallet is just an illusion people tell themselves to make them selves feel better about it. regulation works perfectly fine in other sectors and could work for example supermarkets and could work fine with computer hardware sales too. not sure where you get the ideal that regulation wouldnt work from - never worked in history? it works every time. maybe for example you should go take a read of the sales of goods act for example and come back.

Associate
Wonder what the AIB situation will be on Wednesday (im guessing pure pre orders) other retailers have stated they still have no idea if they will have any stock come 25th

Also it seems a thread looking at the AIB cards was created then quickly locked this morning :/

Back
Top Bottom