Logitech G to Collaborate with Herman Miller

Soldato
So you got in to establish they had no Sayl's but had to wait 15-20 mins for an Aeron sitting? Rather than just sit on one.....

Others where trying those chairs out, staff wanted social distancing etc I reckon I’d have had to stand about watching people sit in chairs for my entire lunch break. Made the decision to return later.

Associate
Aerons are on sale , 15% off. You can pick a new fully loaded remastered version for £900 ish including delivery. This is the cheapest they've been new for a while.

I just had to buy one, my 20 year old Aeron which I bought second hand was getting long in the tooth and with the 12 year warranty on the Aeron, it made a lot of sense since I'll be working from home from now on.

Associate
Aerons are on sale , 15% off. You can pick a new fully loaded remastered version for £900 ish including delivery. This is the cheapest they've been new for a while.

I just had to buy one, my 20 year old Aeron which I bought second hand was getting long in the tooth and with the 12 year warranty on the Aeron, it made a lot of sense since I'll be working from home from now on.
Went with it as well :) has good reviews in general

Associate

Gog

Gog

Associate
Ready to preorder for mid December now on website.
I preordered the Aeron Gaming on Monday to take advantage of the discount. Receieved email yesterday to say they would dispatch in the next 3-5 working days. Courier arrived at my door with it an hour ago.

Coming from an old and battered Marcus my very first initial impression is that I'm now sitting on a cloud. Need to fine tune the adjustments and see how it bears out with the 9 hour Skype meeting I have on Tuesday.

Now on to the hunt for a sit/stand desk to replace my dining table.

Soldato
The Logitech Embody is available on their website expected to be shipped Mid January
£1,195
https://ukgaming.hermanmiller.com/products/embody-gaming-chair
it does looks very different to the Aeron so it be interesting to see reviews

The fabric on the back of the chair looks very different to mine. The Logitech has horizontal ribs whereas my Embody does not.

Chairs appear to be in stock now. They offer 14 days returns if you're not happy, I've pulled the trigger and will test it out for a week. :)

Do make sure you adjust it properly.

Associate
Received mine yesterday, replaces my Vertagear Triigger 350SE. Think I've got the adjustments roughly where I need them, will sit it in for a few days and then try a few minor adjustments and see how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom