** noblechairs HERO ST 2020 LIMITED EDITION MODEL NOW AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER **

OcUK Staff
Available for preorder with delivery expected early December, we have the new noblechairs HERO ST 2020 Limited Edition in Anthracite. Featuring premium fabric covering, the HERO ST is also available at a special Black Friday price of £269.99 whilst stocks last. This is actually the first fabric noblechairs model available since the brand launched back in 2016, and I think it looks pretty smart! The HERO ST also features an opening inlet which makes attaching a lumbar support cushion & headrest pillow easier (sold separately). Honestly though, with the built in adjustable lumbar support and soft foam padded headrest, you don't really need them.

Stock was due in last week in time for launch, but unfortunately Felixstowe is a hot mess at the moment and our first container of stock has been delayed. We have put 9th December as an ETA, hopefully they will be in earlier. If it's anything like previous years limited editions, these will fly out, and the price WILL NOT get better than this. Preorder now!

noblechairs HERO ST Gaming Chair Limited Edition - Anthracite @ £269.99 inc VAT

Premium fabric, Special Edition for 2020, Anthracite colour, Large form factor, Built-in adjustable lumbar support, soft foam padded headrest, No pillow/lumbar support cushion.

Was £349.99 inc VAT.

Only £269.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Associate
I'm looking to purchase two of the Hero chairs asap. I was going to get whatever came up on offer for Black Friday. How does this compare to the normal PU Leather Hero? My main concern would be ease of cleaning, stains and sweat during summer.

Associate
That's a great deal for a Hero, in some ways fabric easier to clean than PU as it can take some moisture and dry out during cleaning. Some PU not even advised to get wet.

Not quite as easy as cleaning real leather but still fine.

I bet these sell out quickly after going live. Great price and xmas present potential.

Associate
I've just placed my order (my very old Vertagear chair is far too worn now) only shame is they are not in stock yet, expected 09.12.2020 - lets hope that's when they arrive :D

The wait is sooooooooo exciting :cool:

OcUK Staff
OP
I'm looking to purchase two of the Hero chairs asap. I was going to get whatever came up on offer for Black Friday. How does this compare to the normal PU Leather Hero? My main concern would be ease of cleaning, stains and sweat during summer.

It's more breathable, but yes, more prone to sweat, although with regular maintenance that shouldn't be an issue, and you should sweat less due to the breathability :)

OcUK Staff
OP
I've just placed my order (my very old Vertagear chair is far too worn now) only shame is they are not in stock yet, expected 09.12.2020 - lets hope that's when they arrive :D

The wait is sooooooooo exciting :cool:

9th December is 'hopefully' worst case scenario. In an ideal world it'll be earlier than that.

OcUK Staff
The chair has built in lumbar support and a softer head cushioning area. So the cushions are not often used on the HERO Series. - But you can buy the pillows separately if you wanted to, and it'll still be much cheaper than the original pricing. :)

OcUK Staff
Unfortunately PayPal terms does not allow you to do a Click and Collect order, as it has to be delivered to the confirmed address on the account. - For Click and Collect you'd have to use a Debit or Credit Card, sorry about that.

Associate
Unfortunately PayPal terms does not allow you to do a Click and Collect order, as it has to be delivered to the confirmed address on the account. - For Click and Collect you'd have to use a Debit or Credit Card, sorry about that.
ah fair enough. Only wanted to use up my paypal credit offer :p

Associate
Hero doesn't need the lumbar pillow but is good with a head pillow so I'd advise just buy a cheap head pillow from anywhere, you don't necessarily need the official set for this chair.

~cw

~cw

Associate
I was really tempted by this but it's still £270 - when I could get a quality ergonomic office chair with similar functions (and possibly more sturdily built?) for only slightly more.

Branding and wow factor aside, does this make actually deliver on ergonomics and durability?

Associate
Ordered one. Will be my first gaming chair product ever. Loved the look of the fabric and colour, instead of PU or fake leathers etc etc. Looking forward to putting it together.

Sgt.

Back
Top Bottom