Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Anyone fancy teaming up for a few games in WZ? Nothing sweaty just after some chilled games without randoms screaming down the mic...

Last edited:
Associate
I got some weird problems sometimes on MW. I generally only play MP and every now and then my FPS will drop to about 15, and the ping goes up skyhigh, but there is no package loss. It usually happens when the game changes a map. Does anyone know what could be causing that? I'm on a 6700K with a 1080 GPU.

Soldato
Has anyone noticed a performance increase? The past few weeks I noticed a drop in FPS but playing today seems to have a boost where I was regularly hitting 130fps.

Soldato
Yeah I noticed that also past couple days my fps was hitting about 130 and now past two days it's be in 160 at some places.

I wonder if they done some fine tuning in the update that came out the other day?

Yes, but that might be my shiny new 3080 and 3900X ;)

Ooh nice! Happy with the performance?
I'll be opting for an upgrade next year I think.

Soldato
Yes, but that might be my shiny new 3080 and 3900X ;)
Nice, but why didnt you go for a shiny new zen 3 chip?

Performance seems good for me but dont notice FPS over 90 as have it capped for 100Hz Gsync @3440x1440
Not using Gsync makes it a horrible experience

5800X is running fantastic. Finally Warzone in all areas hitting FPS cap instead of falling into 50s, especially around Downtown area

Associate
Just upgraded from a 1070 to 3070, making much better use of my 144hz 1440p monitor now! Just wondering whether I should think about a CPU upgrade too? Currently running first gen Ryzen 7 1700

Permabanned
Ooh nice! Happy with the performance?
I'll be opting for an upgrade next year I think.

Definitely, though when I first put it together it was atrocious. Tuns out I hadn't tightened up the waterblock backplate enough so the GPU was always thermal throttling! :o

However, I can now run everything cranked up high except ray-tracing and bounce off the 141 frame limiter in Warzone. :)

Nice, but why didnt you go for a shiny new zen 3 chip?

Performance seems good for me but dont notice FPS over 90 as have it capped for 100Hz Gsync @3440x1440
Not using Gsync makes it a horrible experience

5800X is running fantastic. Finally Warzone in all areas hitting FPS cap instead of falling into 50s, especially around Downtown area

I got a really good deal on the 3900X brand new a few months back and as I had to wait over two months for the 3080 I ordered at launch to arrive, I didn't fancy risking another insane wait on the CPU!

Associate
Is there going to be a season 7?

The countdown says less than an hour to battle pass reset but I haven't seen anything about season 7. Is this the end for MW?

Soldato
Is there going to be a season 7?

The countdown says less than an hour to battle pass reset but I haven't seen anything about season 7. Is this the end for MW?
If it stays as it is at season 6 im sure people will still play it way mroe than Cold War. Cold War is just terrible.

I gave it another try, it's nothing like the same game

Back
Top Bottom