** World of Warcraft : Shadowlands **

Soldato
Just hit 50 & a quest popped up but I deleted it how do I get the quest again ? Isn’t there a pre shadow lands quest ? If so where do I get it...

Most likely be able to go and see Genn in Stormwing where Varian is buried. Otherwise check your adventure tab (Shift J I think) and it should be in there too.

Associate
Guild mates got an evening of drinking planned tonight for the launch event, couple of them very hardcore levellers planning to cap at 60 before sleeping which is totally beyond me.

Either way, a few drinks and a laugh with mates is as good a Monday night as there's been recently, so I'm looking forward to it. Also finally decided on Lock over DH/Pala as the main this expansion

Soldato
No sleep till max level for me, though it appears to be shorter than previous expansions. Assuming hitting max level sometime in the morning probably have a nap for an hour or two and get back to it.

Various people from my guild will be on Discord which is always a laugh.

No work for two weeks which gives me plenty of time for alts as well.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
11pm for the UK isn't it? Mrs proposed an early night too... guess with me playing solo at he moment hitting cap at any rate doesn't matter haha.

I was trying to get two alts up to 50 but didn't manage it. Going to make a slow but steady approach, cap my main and 2 alts then figure out professions between them.

I haven't ever gotten into WoW endgame. Recovered old chars a few times but always lost interest. Going to make an effort this time as I do enjoy some of the challenging aspects of it, might even do my first proper raid... :D

Soldato
11pm for the UK isn't it? Mrs proposed an early night too... guess with me playing solo at he moment hitting cap at any rate doesn't matter haha.

I was trying to get two alts up to 50 but didn't manage it. Going to make a slow but steady approach, cap my main and 2 alts then figure out professions between them.

I haven't ever gotten into WoW endgame. Recovered old chars a few times but always lost interest. Going to make an effort this time as I do enjoy some of the challenging aspects of it, might even do my first proper raid... :D
It is, yes. I won't be able to play until after work on Tuesday. By them most in the guild would have made their way to max level

Sui

Sui

Soldato
11pm for the UK isn't it? Mrs proposed an early night too...

Have an early night, then get up once she's fallen asleep!

Me and a few friends have booked Tues/Weds off, plan on staying up late tonight assuming the servers/lag don't make it unplayable. Quite excited.

Soldato
Im hoping they learned from the classic launch which they managed to do without a huge lag fest. The fact were all gonna be following the same levelling route regardless of faction means theres gonna be huge competition over quest mobs etc. War mode might be the way to go initially at least, i believe you can have WM on in the maw but theres no PVP till you get to Oribos so that will give a bit of an xp boost initially.

That opening launch lag fest is actually a wow trademark, have this week booked off so in no rush but ill still be sitting there at 11 to see how good/bad things are at launch. If all goes well ill make it a few hours before some sleep.

Associate
Am I right in thinking that if you're already logged in at 11pm you don't need to relog, should just get a quest pop up to continue onto shadowlands?
This is how it has worked previously, so I would assume so. If you don't get it after 5 mins just go back to character select screen and load up again.

Back
Top Bottom