• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Man of Honour
Can't help ya, but the I have to hand it to the seller; it came in a massive box with that giant 15cm big plastic bubble bags.
Hopefully you get it tomorrow

Heh I was wondering what I was getting mine was in a box like 5x larger than the GPU box padded with air cushions on all but one side :s

The FE box at least for the 3070 is a bit of a pain to get into though - sliding the top and bottom apart took a bit of jiggling - but it is itself pretty robust and protects the GPU well so there is that.

Soldato
Holy moly, I really knew my overclocked 5820K would be a bottleneck, but seriously...a 22% increase in performance if I close my usual apps on the second monitor.
Firefox tabs, discord, whatsapp, realtemp, mail, dropbox, and razer synapse.

Even in Port Royal, which so many have stated isn't influinced much by the CPU. Can't wait to get a R9 5900X, or 5950X

bHkXT2s.png
HwfBBhT.png

7PFO4i6.png

K4OScYu.png kRu28Qv.png

5FsBTAA.png

0QMpiGo.png
Sp71DY1.png

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
Did you get your card today?

DPD mate. No. It hasnt updated for a full day, you know this phantom day that nothing happens.. I timed it really bad missing the pickup at 4ish meant the weekend is gonna delay it by a further two days, I expect Tues/Weds thats why I hate DPD with a passion. On the mainland they get it 24hrs.. disgusting.

Soldato
DPD mate. No. It hasnt updated for a full day, you know this phantom day that nothing happens.. I timed it really bad missing the pickup at 4ish meant the weekend is gonna delay it by a further two days, I expect Tues/Weds thats why I hate DPD with a passion. On the mainland they get it 24hrs.. disgusting.

A true shame! Soon though! Soon

Ree

Ree

Associate
got my order confirmed for the free 12 pin cable from seasonic.

43fdaa3609be555eafe7077ee1043215.png

still time left to apply folks

https://seasonic.com/request-12pin-cable

Associate
I'm in the category of hoping that there's a drop of FE today, otherwise paying another £100-200 for a partner card might be the approach to go for, at that stage I might just look to see what the 6800xt partner cards are like...

Back
Top Bottom