• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Associate
Apparently Base.com are sending out invitations for people to place orders from limited stock. Seen the actual invite and its legit.

Cue everyone (me included) begging those lucky people for the invite if they are now sorted otherwise.

Soldato
My console does not seem to charge the controller when in standby mode. I put the console into standby on saturday night with the controller plugged in after it warning me of low battery. Sunday morning when i go to turn it back on battery was still at low :o

Mine is the same, charges fine when the console is on but not in Rest Mode, presumably it's a bug.

Soldato
Apparently Base.com are sending out invitations for people to place orders from limited stock. Seen the actual invite and its legit.

Cue everyone (me included) begging those lucky people for the invite if they are now sorted otherwise.

I am guessing they looked at customer database and invites gone out to people who have ordered other stuff from them, it is an interesting idea.

Soldato
Found a bug/feature - if you have a download going, but paused, then put the console into rest mode, it doesn't go into 'full' rest mode, but into 'download' rest mode - difference being either the fan or PSU is still powered up in the latter as I can still hear the slight coil whine/fan noise (not a normal fan noise, it's some sort of coil whine) which normally stops when a download has completed. But with the download paused, it never goes into full rest mode.

Soldato
Soldato
Tested mine and both front and rear ports charge (my phone, pad has full battery so can't test), I chose the non eco one, and my power to the USB ports is set to 3hrs. Under System->Power Saving->Features Available in Rest Mode.

Soldato
There is reports on reddit of crashes that match a pattern of unstable o/c hardware. (all these people have no external storage, just games crashing to dashboard). I think sony have an issue here, probably fixable via software though by clamping clock speeds.

Soldato
My Curry’s order which was set to dispatched three days ago has now been changed back to ‘in progress’ :D Curry’s really don’t seem to know what is going on...

Soldato
There is reports on reddit of crashes that match a pattern of unstable o/c hardware. (all these people have no external storage, just games crashing to dashboard). I think sony have an issue here, probably fixable via software though by clamping clock speeds.
Not had a game crash yet. And I played all weekend.

Back
Top Bottom