• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Powercolor RX6800 XT RD Devil SE Unboxing video (in German)

Associate
Ah thanks good to get a closer look at it. That's a long card, definitely not a reference PCB. I guess that means it's unlikely to get a water block, so I either buy it as a stop gap or hold my horses for a reference or Liquid Devil.

Youtube subtitles + auto translate is always amusing with German, but does give you a flavour of what he's saying.

Associate
OP
Ah thanks good to get a closer look at it. That's a long card, definitely not a reference PCB. I guess that means it's unlikely to get a water block, so I either buy it as a stop gap or hold my horses for a reference or Liquid Devil.

Youtube subtitles + auto translate is always amusing with German, but does give you a flavour of what he's saying.

I reckon at least half of the 1000 SE models must be in "reviewers" hands... i wonder if any of them fancy parting with the key caps :D

Permabanned
The video is in German.. no idea what he's saying.. but the card is TASTY!

Of all the AIB's this is the one i would like to be able to put in my son's rig.. I have the 5700XT Red devil myself and have always been very happy with it.

I'll certainly be trying to secure one on Wednesday!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOI8JA9BP8M

Use Youtubes auto translate Dude.

Back
Top Bottom