Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
After the 'bath saga' I don't think I want to say ..... the torrent of opinion that will come. (Pun intended).

I live overseas currently (and can't visit the UK) so have had to employ a project manager / contractor and trust them to manage it on the ground (and take a lot of advice re. kitchen suppliers etc.), with snagging handled by family.

Over 100 detailed emails / plans and an awful lot of time on Zoom and websites to spec it all. Is a full refurb and relay - heating, flooring full redec etc. etc. with several trades.

Will post some pics when done. In the end if they don't deliver it to the agreed standards, then they don't get the final payment.
Fair enough then!

Got to trust your project manager if you can't even be there in person.

I'm going through a full refurb currently too, but doing almost everything myself, so it's taking a while, but at least means I can choose everything I want.

Soldato
A new alarm clock

414489697.jpg

Caporegime
I designed 2 new business card updates and ordered 2 card stocks I liked the sound of with these designs to see what I liked the look and feel of best. No subtle off white colouring involved :D

businesscard_1.jpg

businesscard_2.jpg

I prefer the material and quality of card number 2, but the logo and design on number 1 from a branding point of view so will combine these two :cool:

The second one is absolutely superb, even a bit "interactive". This will definitely be a million times more noticeable than a boggo card, bloody ace mate :cool:

Associate
Actually got delivered last week.

New fridge for the new (not even finished yet) kitchen. Got a really good price for it from Currys. Discount code for large s appliances, then a company rewards scheme taking more of again!

Man of Honour
The second one is absolutely superb, even a bit "interactive". This will definitely be a million times more noticeable than a boggo card, bloody ace mate :cool:

Cheers! The interactive bit is interesting, didn't think of it like that but makes perfect sense.

Finally you can browse the VR section of scientific sites!

I haz 4090!
Don
Lovely door and all, probably has 106 deadlocks and bomb proof :D but why put a large pane of glass next to it what I assume somebody could just smash and walk through.

Burglary generally doesn't work like that. They want to get in and out without you even knowing they were there. If they're the type of people that would smash through a window to get in, then they'll get in no matter what door you have.

Back
Top Bottom