Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Soldato
No I only have the free version

Its a tough call, your not loosing out besides the related exotics/raids/strikes to do with those DLC's but all rewards are instantly worthless due to the power cap. Honestly, ask again after 5pm tomorrow is the best advise I could give. Its garbage for free players at the moment as they got rid of so much content on BL launch.

What do you play mainly in PvE?

Soldato
I suck at pvp.i get killed in just a few mins.too old at over 55 I guess
I enjoy doing hidden sector's and basically shooting anything that moves:D

I play mostly pve for pretty much that reason lol.

By all means go for it, with beyond light you get the legend/master lost sectors on Europa and Cosmo, a good challenge. By all means add me if you want someone to tag along :)

Soldato
Enjoy :)

Getting the hang of these legend lost sectors now, getting an exotic every other run, takes 6-10 mins depending on what the ammo gods drop. Every exotic thats dropped has been 65+ apart from the DLC helmet which was a mere 57 :(

Edit: The ordeal is dropping double loot this week, S10 and 11 weapons added and moved to the front of the loot pool.

Last edited:
Soldato
Well I caved, the Lament is nuts. Pair it with Lucent Blade and you can hit two full x9 charged vollys inside 5 seconds. Making this weeks ordeal boss and champions laughable.

Soldato
Its to the point now its taking the game a few seconds to fully register the amount of damage its throwing out. Not sure i'm too bothered about the new raid exotic while this is on the go.

Soldato
I still need to do the quest for Cloudstrike. Finished Lament the other day and it is awesome!

Cloudstrike ultimately can be a wee bit of a grind depending on your RNG luck, I've seen people get it on the first empire hunt or like me it take 22 attempts lol.

Its hard to put the Lament down though.

s k

s k

Associate
It took me 10 runs to get cloudstrike

Also, for deep stone crypt, double arc resistance on your chest piece makes you crazy tanky

Soldato
AFAIK they are

Ty! good I've been deliverately not double stacking any mods for the reserve reason too!

And so it begins, 4 pinnacles since hitting 1250, 3 heavy drops at the same level. Last season it took me something like 16 pinnacles to finally move from 1059-1060 lol

Last edited:
Soldato
Apparently the new raid exotic has a 40% nerf vs bosses, so handy for major and add clear, not so much for strike/raid boss DPS.

Just a heads up if any of you are missing a decent kinetic scout rifle, doing the new light quest rewards you with a curated Night Watch (S11) with overflow (38 rounds!) and explosive payload. Explosive payload will proc overload rounds in 2 shots rather then 4 on a scout :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom