O11 dynamic XL airflow

Associate
I'm running an O11DXL with 3 rads and was wondering how I should arrange the airflow.

I currently have a bottom 360 rad pulling air in and a top 360 rad exhauating air out along with a rear 120 exhaust. I was going have the thicker side rad pull air into the case so will have 6 fans intake 4 fans exhaust, would it be better to push the heat out and have 3 fans pulling cold air in and 7 fans exhausting the hot air???

Associate
I have two 360 rads, top and bottom.

Top rad exhaust
Bottom rad was intake but just changed to exhaust for testings. It was an intake.
Side as intake.

New setup, for me, has resulted in temps that are with error but case temps (I have probes) being lower.

Hope that helps a little.

Soldato
I have two 360 mm rads, one in the bottom as intake, the top one as exhaust only find my temps are brilliant as it's convection assisted. CPU never goes above 55c under load in real world uses at that's a 9900k clocked at 5.1Ghz all core. GPU hovers around the 60c mark with +100 on the core and +800 on the memory.

Soldato
First setup. 6x fans on rads to 4x exhaust vents should work well. You probably won't even need rear exhaust fan as whatever air top rad doesn't exhaust out will just flow out rear venting.

Back
Top Bottom