• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Overclockers are waiting on the shipment of retail boxed GPUs to come in from ASUS so you'll end up skiping the queue by getting your rig over someone that ordered and paid for in full on day one of release of the cards. Think yourself lucky that you're number 4 in the queue

I don't even know if the queue position was even genuine. It certainly doesn't feel genuine. I've been scouring these forums since my order date and from what I have read, it doesn't seem believable at all.

Associate
Can you give me a clue where you got it from? Desperate for mine

I would, but I've been checking back in with them and they haven't had and 3080s in since, just the 3090s.

If you're still curious PM me, though I'm not sure what use it'll be as they don't seem to sell them anymore.

Associate
My EVGA FTW3 Ultra, from a competitor, is out for delivery today. Watching "Paul" my legendary driver making his rounds. After over 2 months waiting I'm merely an hour away from having this bad boy on my hands.
Jealous man can't wait for that day to come for me too lol Enjoy!

Associate
There's some rumors of the TUF non-OC getting discontinued again. As someone on that queue I wonder what's going to happen to my order. Why is no one willing to provide ANY information?

Associate
I ordered a PC build from Overclockers with the 3080 asus Graphics card built into it on October 15th I have not received the update queue email I was supposes to get at all. I rang them like a week ago and the guy said I was queue position 4. Is there any way I can get the queue position emailed to me? I have tried emailing them with no response at all. I dont want to have to keep ringing them every time as it takes forever to get somebody on the line. I have spent over £2,700 I thought that would atleast warrant an update email but no nothing..

Which Asus card did you order?

Back
Top Bottom