• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RYZEN 5000 SERIES NOW ONLINE - 5950X, 5900X, 5800X & 5600X COMING NOV 5TH AT 5PM **NO COMPETITORS**

Associate
So much moanng in this thread.

Everyone is in the same boat even from different suppliers. There is very little information on the supply from any of them or even AMD. If you want the chips you will have to wait and if you don't want to secure your places then cancel your orders. It's moaning for the sake of moaning.

Disagree completely I'm afraid. There's another retailer that has a nice little table and almost daily updates as to the situation of stock across ryzen, 3000's,6000's and PS5s.

My two pence worth here is that even looking at it from the retailers POV. Updating one webpage each day has to be more efficient than dealing with all the phone calls, e-mails, forum requests and web notes. For the customer that little table and update helps because it shows when they think they are getting a delivery of each product so our expectations are managed I know there's nothing coming in this week so I don't have to keep checking or hoping today's the day.

My honest opinion is I'm going to shop at the place that keeps me updated, I think it's better customer service.

Associate
I think the 65pcs shipment arrived, I am position 165 and no update for me :(

makes sense, then I have to thank everyone who cancelled the past few weeks. I was 68 in the queue when I joined it.

On the plus side, it looks like there is another batch of 200 expected next week, so you'll likely be getting your shipping notification soon™!

Soldato
Disagree completely I'm afraid. There's another retailer that has a nice little table and almost daily updates as to the situation of stock across ryzen, 3000's,6000's and PS5s.

My two pence worth here is that even looking at it from the retailers POV. Updating one webpage each day has to be more efficient than dealing with all the phone calls, e-mails, forum requests and web notes. For the customer that little table and update helps because it shows when they think they are getting a delivery of each product so our expectations are managed I know there's nothing coming in this week so I don't have to keep checking or hoping today's the day.

My honest opinion is I'm going to shop at the place that keeps me updated, I think it's better customer service.

I have my 5900x on order with that website and the update tracker is next to useless.

Associate
Hmmm, I was 20th in the queue and got no shipping email. Checked my junk folder too but no joy...
That's what I'm wondering. There was another fella in the other OcUK thread who was 50th for the 5950X and got his email. He's behind me (40th), so it may be a manual processing thing? Does seem a bit off that those behind you in the queue get their emails first, but it at least confirms you'll get it soon I suppose!

I've got an eagle eye on my emails now lol

Associate
That's what I'm wondering. There was another fella in the other OcUK thread who was 50th for the 5950X and got his email. He's behind me (40th), so it may be a manual processing thing? Does seem a bit off that those behind you in the queue get their emails first, but it at least confirms you'll get it soon I suppose!

I've got an eagle eye on my emails now lol

Yeah it's a little strange alright. Thought maybe because I ordered a motherboard with my 5950x, but that has been in stock the whole time and still 5 units in stock right now. And as you said, there are others also getting their shipped emails ahead of people in the queue so it's not the mobo holding up the order.

Ah sure I'm not too bothered as long as I get the email today at some point. Be well ****** if I don't though!

Edit: I see Gibbo has updated the Delivery Update thread saying they got 220pcs in.

Associate
If they received 220 units and just took the top 220 people off the queue, they may be then processing them based on some other order (delivery address/payment type/if they contain other items in the order, etc). I know nothing about warehouse / commerce management, so just speculating - but I wouldn't worry just yet.

Associate
I have my 5900x on order with that website and the update tracker is next to useless.

Agreed. They had an 'ETA for 5900x for last week. Never populated, now just removed. They also do not send out weekly emails where there is no change.

Further, ocuk seems to be stomping all over them in terms of 5950x's.

The grass isn't greener...

Back
Top Bottom