This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Perhaps the local council is planning something new for the carparks at the local park where I often go early in the morn to make some notes - there's quite a bit of territory marking / gis triangulation going on using handheld devices, even before 8am on a Sunday morning.

A joyous situation.

Last edited:

RxR

RxR

Soldato
As my work on the translation guide for autistic kids is coming to a close, I may as well provide the simple hyperdimension identification practice test.

Last edited:
Soldato
I dont have the "more to view" thing and my multi button still says +multi on mobile and desktop, even after clearing cache.
I'm obviously just special then :D

Ooh just had an Aston Martin drive past me (I only got to see it as we were stopping at the lights :o) checked it online and it's a DBS superleggera. It was Matt black, though according to DVLA it's grey.
It was lush, though not sure on Matt black. I've heard it's hard to keep clean

Consigliere
Stressssed...windows update stuck so rebooted. Has the windows sign but black screen buuut it made the windows noise and hdd is making noises. Going to give it another 45mins ish. :(

Black screen but fingers crossed.

Soldato
Stressssed...windows update stuck so rebooted. Has the windows sign but black screen buuut it made the windows noise and hdd is making noises. Going to give it another 45mins ish. :(

Black screen but fingers crossed.
I had that with my Surface Laptop a month or two ago. Exactly that - seemed to get stuck on black screen and or Windows logo (The one form power on, no spinning circle). Seemed it was an update which affected graphics I think.

Released an app update today which was originally due Black Friday 2019. Then did a presentation on how much company resources app development requires. Feel like I can now mentally check out for the year!

Consigliere
I had that with my Surface Laptop a month or two ago. Exactly that - seemed to get stuck on black screen and or Windows logo (The one form power on, no spinning circle). Seemed it was an update which affected graphics I think.

Released an app update today which was originally due Black Friday 2019. Then did a presentation on how much company resources app development requires. Feel like I can now mentally check out for the year!

Rebooted again aaaand it fixed itself.

Clearly you are a good luck charm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom