• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Ree

Ree

Associate
p'd off would be an understatement if that was me. hopefully it arrives tomorrow for you and the saga will end.

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
Its sat in Birmingham for a day. Sat up the road in the shed for a day. FFS its waiting just scan it in and throw on the guys van lol. It got a local depot yesterday at 1pm. It should have been ready for the delivery guys this morning before they started their shift.

This is why people that get their packages within 24hrs dont know how lucky they are. Just check this out, I got black friday nvme to do clean install Windows on (been meaning to do this for months) ordered on Sat night:

It started off in Italy... im getting it in a couple of hours... thats proper courier system. DPD kiss my ass. So its beat the GPU I ordered same day as @N19h7m4r3 unbelievable.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
But DPD are the best out there! Best in the UK by a mile! No they suck balls and are **** for me. End of. Spends two days sitting over the tracking every time. This is why I would never pick them if I had a choice. :rolleyes:
Don't know what to say to you mate, free next day Saturday delivery for me :p:D

Ree

Ree

Associate
£16 it cost me for 2 day delivery as i get wrongly classed as highlands and islands. someone from dpd needs a geography lesson.

Soldato
waiting for a rtx3060ti:
GDYV5l1ez5GCHFBc.jpg

but from the looks of it only 5 available on launch day :(

Soldato
They didn't exactly carpet-bomb last Wednesday though. I'd suspect they just want to get cards to market whenever they can actually manage it, rather some cunning party-spoiling master plan.

Of course, when they just happen to land on their biggest rival's launch days its clearly coincidence, silly me.

Fair enough. A blow for loyal customers such as myself who have just purchased a 3080 or 3090 but I guess they must believe it’s the correct thing to do from a business/sales point of view.

Nividia loyal customer = cash cow lining up to be milked and then milked again. Surprised some people havn't figured this out by now.

Confuses me a little with the performance difference between the 3080 and the 3090 being so tight.

Half the number of ram chips = cheaper price. Just another way of squeezing a little more out of those customers sitting on the fence who havn't already bought into the existing deals.

Last edited:
Soldato
Its sat in Birmingham for a day. Sat up the road in the shed for a day. FFS its waiting just scan it in and throw on the guys van lol. It got a local depot yesterday at 1pm. It should have been ready for the delivery guys this morning before they started their shift.

This is why people that get their packages within 24hrs dont know how lucky they are. Just check this out, I got black friday nvme to do clean install Windows on (been meaning to do this for months) ordered on Sat night:

It started off in Italy... im getting it in a couple of hours... thats proper courier system. DPD kiss my ass. So its beat the GPU I ordered same day as @N19h7m4r3 unbelievable.

Still not arrived, ah come on!

Associate
Someone is offering me a new 3080 FE for £800... not sure what to do! it is higher than the MSRP but it is also imposible to find anywhere!

Associate
Big FE drops coming tomorrow me thinks. Drown out the overpriced AIB 6800XT at £899 quid.

Who would have thought Nvidia has the best bang for the buck card.

crazy.

I really hope so, I am also on the market for a 6800 XT but I am not convinced by it. The only reason I am considering it is because of the lack of stock in Nvidia :( . Turns out 6800 stock isn't any better tho :(

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
I really hope so, I am also on the market for a 6800 XT but I am not convinced by it. The only reason I am considering it is because of the lack of stock in Nvidia :( . Turns out 6800 stock isn't any better tho :(

I was the opposite. Resisted the 3080 launch, waited for 6800XT, multiple sites crashed, missed it. Went nvidia as FE came back in stock.

Back
Top Bottom