I wore jeans for the first time in months today.....

Soldato
I wear chinos or sports shorts when out and about but the former don’t fit anymore so have had to order bigger waist sizes

I thought cycling was supposed to help lose weight

Man of Honour
Wearing a tracksuit outside the house. Yukkk, you filthy dirty chavs.

Filthy and dirty are a bit strong, but inside or outside, for me tracksuits are unequivocally the mark of a chav.
The sartorial equivalent of reading The Sun, or worse, reading The Sun while sitting in Wetherspoons, plus calling the place Witherspoons.

Soldato
I've worn jeans exclusively until very recently, was given some joggers and the comfiness actually surprised me! I did not expect it to feel that much better.

Man of Honour
So many people posting ugly unfounded opinions then.

Unfounded means having no foundation or basis in fact, e.g. if someone says that all white men are ugly, while all brown men are handsome, that’s unfounded, but it is also just that person’s opinion, a bit off the wall, but an opinion nonetheless.
Just as I might say that I find full sleeve tattoos to be ugly, and people that opt for them dumb, that would merely be my opinion, but it would be unfounded, as a whole slew of people think that whole sleeve tattoos are fine.

Caporegime
Unfounded means having no foundation or basis in fact, e.g. if someone says that all white men are ugly, while all brown men are handsome, that’s unfounded, but it is also just that person’s opinion, a bit off the wall, but an opinion nonetheless.
Just as I might say that I find full sleeve tattoos to be ugly, and people that opt for them dumb, that would merely be my opinion, but it would be unfounded, as a whole slew of people think that whole sleeve tattoos are fine.

Yes so people saying those who wear tracksuit bottoms are chavs is unfounded.

Chavs mostly wear chinos and designer knock off tat now.

I wear tracksuit bottoms for comfort and because I dont care what people think of me, I'd rather be comfortable!

If they were to say baggy gray tracksuit bottoms with frayed ends... They might be onto something. :p

Last edited:
Soldato
What's the tax code like there? Considering a move post Brexit.

When it comes to the crunch this really matters, but don't forget to consider the weather, no one enjoys it overly soggy. If it's not as calm as a millpond, often confused with milk pond coincidentally, you can say "Cheerio" to my interest.

Back
Top Bottom