** GORGEOUS NEW LG 4K MONITOR - LG 27GN950-B PRE-ORDER NOW **

Associate
We did have 2 pallets land last week.

Got another 20 landing this week and another 24 landing next week.

Everyone who has pre-ordered should have theirs shipped by next Friday no matter where they are in the queue.

Yes!! Ok you've just succeeded in stopping me cancelling my pre-order today - I'll give you 'til next Friday ;) Cheers for the update buddy!

Associate
I had the same thought..but they have been selling like crazy as this thread would suggest :) and that was a lot of confidence about getting ALL pre-orders sorted by next Friday :)

Associate
We did have 2 pallets land last week.

Got another 20 landing this week and another 24 landing next week.

Everyone who has pre-ordered should have theirs shipped by next Friday no matter where they are in the queue.

Thank you for the info Nik

Sorry to be a pain but if I was to pre order tomorrow (25/11/2020), when do you think it will be likely that I receive a monitor given the current pre orders you guys have?

Hopefully isnt too long, once you confirm I will go ahead and pre order :)

Thanks!

Associate
Thanks for such a quick response Nik

Sorry just to confirm you think next Friday (4th Dec) I will receive as long as I pre order today?

I’d get it pre ordered matey, at least then you are in the queue. Can always cancel if next Friday slips or other sites get them in stock sooner (very unlikely!)

OcUK Staff
OP
Thanks for such a quick response Nik

Sorry just to confirm you think next Friday (4th Dec) I will receive as long as I pre order today?

I don't want to give any cast iron guarantees with how busy our warehouse and DpD will be.

I only know we have booking slots in place to receive enough stock to cover everybody by the end of the week ending 4th December.

Soldato
So what you’re basically saying is you have enough stock on its way to cover the pre orders placed up until yesterday’s announcement but no more then that.

Associate
I don't want to give any cast iron guarantees with how busy our warehouse and DpD will be.

I only know we have booking slots in place to receive enough stock to cover everybody by the end of the week ending 4th December.

Appreciate the update Nik

I have placed my order this lunchtime! Hopefully stock wise I will be covered, appreciate it is a super busy time at the moment so completely understand delivery next Friday may not be feasible (given the above reasons you mentioned) but great to know that it will be within a few days here or there

Soldato
The way I interpreted it was that they’ve got enough stock on order to cover all the pre orders placed up until yesterday and none extra to hold in stock. That way they’re not sitting on monitors they haven’t sold. I might be wrong though.

Associate
Hi everyone. New 27GN950 owner here. Can anyone share their picture mode/brightness/contrast/gamma/RGB settings? I've been playing with this monitor for almost a day and still can't find a setting I'm comfortable with. It seems ridiculously warm to me at stock and I've settled on Game 1/85/68/Mode 2/43/50/50 without Windows HDR on.

Soldato
The first batch of 20 preordered monitors due this week may land today. By the time DPD have collected them you should get a dispatch email confirmation around 8pm. So keep checking your email.

Man of Honour
Guys, can i remind you please that no competitor talk is allowed. thank you

Hi everyone. New 27GN950 owner here. Can anyone share their picture mode/brightness/contrast/gamma/RGB settings? I've been playing with this monitor for almost a day and still can't find a setting I'm comfortable with. It seems ridiculously warm to me at stock and I've settled on Game 1/85/68/Mode 2/43/50/50 without Windows HDR on.

try the following, this should be pretty decent although i'd recommend a calibration device so you can hardware calibrate the screen too!

• Gamer1 mode
  • 8 brightness (for 120 cd/m2) or to taste if you want brighter or darker
  • 70 contrast (default)
  • custom colour temp mode
  • Gamma mode 2
  • RGB = 50, 50, 49 (should be about 6500k then)

Associate
Guys, can i remind you please that no competitor talk is allowed. thank you

try the following, this should be pretty decent although i'd recommend a calibration device so you can hardware calibrate the screen too!

• Gamer1 mode
  • 8 brightness (for 120 cd/m2) or to taste if you want brighter or darker
  • 70 contrast (default)
  • custom colour temp mode
  • Gamma mode 2
  • RGB = 50, 50, 49 (should be about 6500k then)

Thanks for the recommendation. I think something's wrong with my eyes or I might have gotten a bad unit, because with those settings you recommended it looks like Night Mode is on compared to another 4K monitor I have. I should definitely get a calibration device.

Man of Honour
Raise the brightness higher then that’s fine it won’t impact anything else

also turn off local dimming and smart energy saver I would

Back
Top Bottom