**LIAN LI GALAHAD ALL IN ONE COOLER AND SL/AL UNI FANS AVAILABLE FOR ORDER**

Soldato
If it has been returned and re-shipped, I think it would have a new tracking number which you may not have. You may even get it today if it went out on Saturday.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Apologies for the lack of response I have been trying to get information.

We have a very small amount of coolers landing around 20-23rd December. The coolers are sold that are coming in which is a bit of an issue for new sales but it's all we could get.

We will have more coolers landing in Jan I'm just waiting for the ETA on those and I will post it.

We are expecting some more of our allocation of Uni 120mm fans roughly 10th December.

We will be getting 140mm Version the same time as the Galahad Coolers on the 20-23rd December.

Associate
They are single pack and dual pack with controller.

Found here

Same as when the 120 launched stock is limited to about 180 units per line.
Thanks for the confirm, I think there's been a mistake in the black dual pack though (other fans say 1500RPM and the black dual pack say 1900RPM and lower CFM rate)

Caporegime
@Robbie_G you mentioned previously a way to control the fans on the Galahad AIO from the Uni controller, a different cable I think? Any news on that? Considering getting the 360mm in white instead of using my Arctic Freezer 2 240mm.

Caporegime
How many fan cables does each controller take? I've possibly 9 fans (3 x 3fans so technically "3 cables") I don't really want to have to buy 3 sets of the controllers too as part of the bundle
You’ll be fine. Each controller can control up to four ‘zones’ of up to three fans. Although it might be four fans.

Soldato
They are single pack and dual pack with controller.

Found here

Same as when the 120 launched stock is limited to about 180 units per line.

Hey Robbie, what's pre-order numbers look like on the SL140 Black dual pack and single fans please mate? (for the stock due 21st Dec)

Looking at getting a Dual Pack SL140 and 4x SL140 Fans in black... Wonder if I'll get in this allocation if I order?

Edit: I've just placed my order now anyway... So dependent on your response is if I cancel or not :D Lmao

Last edited:
Associate
How many fan cables does each controller take? I've possibly 9 fans (3 x 3fans so technically "3 cables") I don't really want to have to buy 3 sets of the controllers too as part of the bundle

In theory you can run 16 fans. I have tried it and it is true, though not sure why you would want to daisy chain 4 fans, but the capability is there. So it would be max 4 per "port" on the controller.

Back
Top Bottom