New Dell IPS S2721DGF 165hz gaming monitor

Associate
Did you actually checked your order status? Mine is at 2nd step, just before "in production" aka confirmed. You can add it to your account to check what is the actual order status. That would give a better picture for your order delivery.

Associate
Did you actually checked your order status? Mine is at 2nd step, just before "in production" aka confirmed. You can add it to your account to check what is the actual order status. That would give a better picture for your order delivery.

Mine's been in production since the 26th oct -

tbh don't rely on any of Dell's system to tell you what's going on - their automated service tells me to be delivered 21st Oct!!! .On top of that their CS emailed me directly to say 5th Dec delivery and I can go into Dell's status by android app or via website and it's tells me different dates agin

Associate
Holy sausage my order status has changed!

In Production
Nov 25, 2020
We are working on your order and it is still on track to meet the communicated delivery date.

Granted my delivery date is Nov 17, 2020 so I'm not sure they are going to meet that date

Associate
Ordered on the 09/11/2020, three cancelled delivery dates and no delivery showing on Order status, checked this afto and was the same. Was waiting to Black Friday and would have cancelled if the LG was available similar price or something decent was for sale. Just had a notification out of the blue, delivery tomorrow. A bit stunned....had almost written it off...DELL still haven't taken payment.

3070 landed today, all the parts sat forlorn in the corner waiting for the build, just waiting on the bloody 5600x from this place...466 in the Q...will be stuck with the old old PC for a bit still I think.

Associate
Chap above had that, but it was for someone else's order! Hopefully yours will be actually yours.

So I've just had another UPS text, this time it's actually for me! It's the A variant which I ordered on the 6th Nov, should be here tomorrow.

The non-a I ordered on Oct 5th is still dead in the water. I think all of those ones are and I wouldn't expect them to ever actually materialise.

Still, good news the orders are actually moving!

Last edited:
Associate
sounds like I'm ****** then - I still only have the 5th Oct order open - I cancelled the DGFA order when it got moved to 27 jan :( (advised by a Dell CS it was unlikely to show up before then )

Associate
sounds like I'm ****** then - I still only have the 5th Oct order open - I cancelled the DGFA order when it got moved to 27 jan :( (advised by a Dell CS it was unlikely to show up before then )
I’m gonna ring them first thing tomorrow and ask them what’s going on, it’s a joke that we’ve been waiting near 2 months now

Associate
I've also got the email from UPS with an expected delivery tomorrow, but on the UPS app it says shipper has created a label but UPS has not received it yet.
So fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom