This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
The Flaming Tale of Poliver Duck, ctd...

"Now Veryland was a beautiful place to learn to fly. It had one smooth hill, with a fat tree on top, and 6 ponds full of slow tasty fishes. And the teachers were all very nice."

Soldato
Ugh just had office 365 installed on my laptop and I don't like it :( it seems very bright and certain fields and icons are now big

Its taken me ages to get used to the last version which I didn't like and now I want it back lol

Soldato
Ugh just had office 365 installed on my laptop and I don't like it :( it seems very bright and certain fields and icons are now big

Its taken me ages to get used to the last version which I didn't like and now I want it back lol

Microsoft really do suck at UI design sometimes. Big wide open spaces with no dividers seems to be their fav thing.

Soldato
Teams is not great, mine often messes up simple things like images, can't paste as text without formatting, presence not working properly, activity feed not telling me there is new chat in my primary team etc.

People just chant Microsoft Microsoft Microsoft apparently as the greatest thing ever.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
As physicists know, the star pupil of our galaxy is a massive black hole, that natural devourer of information, the learner, the eye that teaches the difference between light and darkness, structure and parting, knowledge of what is grave, and what is more positively strongly attractive, and the control of its speed. Thus we know time by its emit.

Importantly, it is regenerative - it returns weaker structures to a more widely useful resource state that transcends the time boundaries of their previous weaker composite timeline.

Last edited:

RxR

RxR

Soldato
...Ctd

Therefore the end is not the end of it. Energy is not lost, but conserved. Gain, maintenance and recovery of constructive further higher levels of productivity are its physical consequences.

By physical analogy we can correctly directly soundly infer and assert that this is both the constructive method of the mind, and the method of the daily practice of leadership in every human dimension (ie. across all fields of human activity, interest, advance and industry, from individual to government, on each sense-level (1-4, potentially more), from civilization to species, and across dimensions 1 - 9+).

Maxwell : Blackwood

Last edited:

RxR

RxR

Soldato
I have been asked if I would mind giving a 30 minute speech. Open subject, at my discretion. I will certainly.

Providing the sound equipment is up to scratch. Tinnitus makes me direct to the point in person.

Last edited:
Soldato
Found a lump on the cats jaw, took him to the vet and they suggested it didn't seem like cancer, but that it was worth removing just to be safe. Otherwise they commented on how healthy he is, given he's 15.

Took him this morning for the operation and just had a call to say his blood tests have come back to suggest he has stage 3 Kidney failure.

Spent the morning googling things about it as you do and it's really confusing, as all the common symptoms aren't in him. Most mention weight loss, but if anything he's put on weight!

The wifes not in a good place. He's her baby :(, whereas he generally dislikes me because i intrude on his time with her.

Soldato
@Marvt74 Oh I'm so sorry to hear that :( my family cats sadly had thyroid/kidney issues. The only symptom one had was his fur started to look rough and dry, and he had a slight smell to him but that was towards the end. The other only had his thyroid issue detected by a check up.

I have 2 cats that have just turned 9 and they are like my babies

Soldato
Cheers both.

From googling (again i know this is generally of no use), it suggests the average lifespan for a cat diagnosed with Stage 3 Kidney failure is 1.9yrs, with some living on to 6yrs. So hopefully still a decent amount of life left.

What's odd, is that we've commented recently on how healthy he's looking. His fur has gone really thick and soft, he's put on a bit of weight and even been playing a little more often.

We've 2 French Bulldogs too who are getting on a bit (7 and 9, and thats quite old for that breed), so we might not have long left till we're petless! The accountant in me is looking forward to the day of saving around £400 a month on food/medication/vets bills. Every cloud and all that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom