Does your postman delivery letter post when it been snowing ???

Associate
We have a new postman who now delivery letter post for the addressing of neigbours.

We have a facebook group which is pretty much people posting pictures of wrongly delivered mail for owners to claim or collect.

When snow, I dread to think what is going to happen. Perhaps no delivery of letter post or only one person receive all letter for whole street :(

/Salsa

Soldato
I hope i never get caught on those ring cameras, my language isn't the nicest and i always forget they can record you even when you don't press the button which i don't do.

Seems to be more and more of them these days.

Man of Honour
I hope i never get caught on those ring cameras, my language isn't the nicest and i always forget they can record you even when you don't press the button which i don't do.

Seems to be more and more of them these days.
I have one. They are activated by movement. If the owner has a subscription then it stores the video and audio online for 30 days.

So if you walk up to it then you are already being recorded. The owner can also activate recording at any time.

Soldato
I have one. They are activated by movement. If the owner has a subscription then it stores the video and audio online for 30 days.

So if you walk up to it then you are already being recorded. The owner can also activate recording at any time.

Yeah i know, keep forgetting about the motion detection, no time to press them though, i can't spend time arguing why i can't leave stuff in the bin or with a neighbour.

Soldato
Yeah i know, keep forgetting about the motion detection, no time to press them though, i can't spend time arguing why i can't leave stuff in the bin or with a neighbour.

So how you you attempt to draw the attention of the occupant in order to delivery the parcel post to them?

Back
Top Bottom