please help,

Associate
please help im tearing me hair out with this problem, first i had an issue with my gpu drivers, it wouldnt detect my second monitor, and it was only decting the basic gpu drivers, i tried to install the lastest nvidia drivers, which kept getting to installed just need to restart to complete, on restart, the screen would just flash once we got into the main desktop, a restart from there, would stop the flashing but no driver being installed, plus a pop would come up saying update needs to restart to complete, to fix this i tried reinstalling windows while keeping all the files, after this was complete, i then had something has happened and your pin is unavailable, msg on the log in screen, i tried going into safe mode, after a struggle and fail attempts to do this i then tried to go for a fresh install of windows, i couldnt do this either due to 0x80300024 error code, this was after formatting the drive, now im trying other drives but i now cant get past a post without it either hanging o the post screen or just not finding the keyboard at all

Associate
OP
I've tried taking all the drives out and trying others. And its not worked. And that's even if I can get a post to get into the windows install

Back
Top Bottom