Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
I've been gambling again, won another PC, from a different site this time at least so I can't be accused of being in on it. Gave this one to my wife as the only real reason I entered was to try and win her it, and I did. 3070 should give her a boost, sometimes see her playing her games at single digit frames, I don't know how she didn't find it frustrating.

rVqzYkm.jpg

Soldato
qwjf.jpg

Wanted to give the Arc a bit of a helping hand with the lows

Don
I've been gambling again, won another PC, from a different site this time at least so I can't be accused of being in on it. Gave this one to my wife as the only real reason I entered was to try and win her it, and I did. 3070 should give her a boost, sometimes see her playing her games at single digit frames, I don't know how she didn't find it frustrating.

How many tickets are you buying? No one can be that lucky surely?

Caporegime

Also the value of raffle tickets sold is at least double the price of the item new.

So £3000+ of raffle tickets for a £1500 item.

Therefore law of averages says you cannot beat them. Sure he probably has been lucky and extremely so but if anyone else did similar they would likley be down a grand or more.

I certainly wouldn't entertain any of these raffles.

Soldato

For that one it was 20, so close to £160 lost if I didn't win, so odds of; 20:475, the first PC I won was 10 tickets at about £90 so 10:475, winning about £4.5k worth of PC's for that has been good, but obviously wouldn't have been so if I'd lost. Even after selling the 3080 I won I'm still ahead, and I don't really see going in for anything else now. Have a couple of tickets left to draw on a headset and that's about it.

Soldato
For that one it was 20, so close to £160 lost if I didn't win, so odds of; 20:475, the first PC I won was 10 tickets at about £90 so 10:475, winning about £4.5k worth of PC's for that has been good, but obviously wouldn't have been so if I'd lost. Even after selling the 3080 I won I'm still ahead, and I don't really see going in for anything else now. Have a couple of tickets left to draw on a headset and that's about it.

I bought a bunch of tickets after you posted the other week. Was convinced I was going to win, got excited about my new pc, my new components and my new monitor. Won nothing. £50 down. And my mouse is still broke and I don’t have the funds for a new one...

What’s this other site? :D

Soldato
The raffles have a place if your throwing 1 or 2 tickets at it but not putting down 160 notes :p

A roulette table is 37:1 so 160 would have returned nearly 6k at far better odds. Mucky has got extremely lucky to win twice!

Soldato
I bought a bunch of tickets after you posted the other week. Was convinced I was going to win, got excited about my new pc, my new components and my new monitor. Won nothing. £50 down. And my mouse is still broke and I don’t have the funds for a new one...

What’s this other site? :D

Yeah, the number of losses does outweigh the wins for me as well

Gaming Giveaways, he does runner up prizes as well so I won £25 site credit on another draw so pushed that into an Amazon gift card draw.

Soldato
The raffles have a place if your throwing 1 or 2 tickets at it but not putting down 160 notes :p

A roulette table is 37:1 so 160 would have returned nearly 6k at far better odds. Mucky has got extremely lucky to win twice!

Ultimately yeah it only takes 1 ticket to win, but I would usually try and stack the odds and go for the maximum they allow. Had spare money after selling the 3080 that I won, so thought I'd give it a try to win a PC for the wife, if I didn't have it I probably wouldn't have tried.

Commissario
That'll be a bargain. We're not allowed promotions like that in Scotland, need to figure out if it's worth driving to Carlisle for!
Yeh man, worked out as Moet for £21 and Bolly for £25, plus the Veuve Reserve I ordered a 2012 but they sent a 2008 :D

Get out of my head, I'm looking at one right now :p It just popped up on amazon BF (hope you got it for the same amount), any good?

Yeh I've just seen this one pop up and I'm tempted - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sage-SES875BKS-Barista-Express-Machine/dp/B072Q22S3J

Man of Honour
Get out of my head, I'm looking at one right now :p It just popped up on amazon BF (hope you got it for the same amount), any good?
What is it on Amazon now? It's early to say to be honest as I don't really know what I'm doing. My mrs used to work in a restaurant so knows how to use them but she's in Joburg at the moment. But so far I'm very happy, it wasn't cheap but the coffee tastes great and definitely much better than any instant or pod type machines I've tried.

Back
Top Bottom