Itx custom loop ideas.

Associate
Well I am looking for some ideas for an itx custom loop. I want smaller than I have previously used (evolv itx, quite a huge itx case) but I just cant seem to find many builds unless in them silly priced cases only reviewers seem to get like ncase m1 or ghost loque etc.

I do plan on using my 2 360mm radiators outside of the case for extra cooling and would also appreciate some ideas for this. I've got 2 QDCs from ekwb thay i was thinking if passing through my case near the gpu i/o section with a shutoff tap inbeetween my gpu and cpu that I would turn on to access the external rads or turn off of I wanted to move the case etc. Because of this I would happily just have a 240mm radiator in the case.

I've been looking into this on/off for some time.

Associate
I have 2 Ncase M1’s, the v5 is on air with a 8700k and a 2080Ti (deshrouded) and I’m currently rebuilding the v6.1 and waiting for parts to arrive to build a dual 240mm rad custom loop with both cpu and GPU under water.
In my humble opinion there’s no better SFF case than the Ncase and it’s very well worth its price to say the least. It can easily accommodate (with some research) custom loops even for the most demanding cpus and gpus.
I’d suggest you look for a cpu/pump block and work from there. If you need any specific advice just ask

Associate
What about the nr200 seems to be almost as good at 25% the price?
The NR200 is a great case, it’s like an XL version of the Ncase really. So if budget is an issue, or if you really need a 280rad or if portability isn’t a concern and it’s size fits your use, then I’d say it’s the closest you can get instead of an Ncase.

I personally have two Ncase M1s and I’m definitely biased but for good reasons. But still I can also definitely see the NR200 being the next best thing.

Soldato
Phanteks Shift could be an option, they are okay on cooling, not spectacular, but if your going to be doing the loop outside the case it works well.

Got a custom loop and 360mm of rad in my shift x and keeps temps reasonable so can imagine if your doing adding more rad externally, would be great.

Back
Top Bottom