• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Getting hold of a 3080

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
So i failed to buy a 3080 on release day [ didn't really try ] and said to myself if don't really need it and will buy a PS5

So I got a PS5 and still have my gaming PC which has 2070S running 2K 144hz monitor

Anyway i'm not that impressed with the PS5 and thinking of moving it on and think PC gaming is more me

So back to the question around getting hold of a RTX3080 when do we think we're see stock next year ?

Also i had a Vega64 and said never I wouldn't buy another AMD GPU again after replacing with a 2070S, but heard AMD have released new GPU's. Is it really worth looking at them again? But just because of price but is the support and drivers a match for the 3080 ?

Thanks in advance

Associate
No real games made for it yet (bit harsh to judge it already), unless hes found something to share that would explain why its not fondly thought of..
That's why I never bothered looking for one. Weird console launch where they promote old games to look/play better. When GTA V lands on PS5 it will have existed through 3 console generations!!!! 3

Associate
Demon's Souls is the only system seller really, and if you're not into that sort of thing there's not much for you. Maybe that Spider-Man spin off. The capabilities of the controller and sound sound exciting but it's all potential and very little reality at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom