Toshiba 43u2063db going cheap

Soldato
I'm not sure if I can name the shop, but my local supermarket is selling Toshiba 43u2063db's for £200.

Now it seems like an absolute steal to me and the reviews seem to be good.
Is it too good to be true?

Also, people with Toshiba Smart TV's, can you use Disney+?
I've been looking at articles and getting mixed messages.

Man of Honour
It's on HotUKDeals so it's legit. Whether there's any stock left is a different question.

Whether it runs Disney+ or not is kind of immaterial. For the saving against the normal price you could afford to buy three 4K Amazon Firesticks. You don't need three. You just need one; and that one will piddle over the performance of the TV's built-in apps, and it'll run Disney+, so what are you worrying about?

Toshiba isn't the last word in TV quality. It's not a Sony/Samsung/Panasonic/LG. But then again, at the regular £320 selling price it wasn't ever Sony/Samsung/Panasonic/LG money either. TTBOMK, Toshiba is made by Vestel, and it's okay. What you should really be focussing on is that this is a 43" UHD TV for £200...... and that's dirt cheap.

Caporegime
I'm not sure if I can name the shop, but my local supermarket is selling Toshiba 43u2063db's for £200.

Now it seems like an absolute steal to me and the reviews seem to be good.
Is it too good to be true?

Also, people with Toshiba Smart TV's, can you use Disney+?
I've been looking at articles and getting mixed messages.

It's a cheap as chips panel.

So £200 is a good price but not for me.

The absolute minimum quality TV I would buy is a tu8000 from the range available this year

My top 4 buys this year are

LG oled
Sony XH90
Samsung Q80T
Samsung tu8000

That's the 4 to choose from if you value quality at all as well as value for money.

The tu8000 is what I'd call a cheap but still very good TV.

Soldato
OP
Thanks for the replies.

I was reading into Toshiba and it seems their not quite the brand I used to remember them as.
I was also looking at the Samsung UE43TU7100, which is going for £300.
But that extra £100 is not really making it a "treat yourself" gift.

Back
Top Bottom