• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

i want a HIS HD 3850 IceQ 3 Turbo 512MB AGP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Sorry they're out of stock due to covid and RRP has increased out of sight due to weak sterling and logistics costs.

However if you could give me £700 I will place you in a pre-order queue. Should only be a few months.

Soldato
We can't post links to eBay for products sold by OcUK, and I'm almost certain they'll have a pre-order queue for this product. I think the launch day purchasers are just about getting their orders fulfilled at a steady rate about now.

Associate
OP
We can't post links to eBay for products sold by OcUK, and I'm almost certain they'll have a pre-order queue for this product. I think the launch day purchasers are just about getting their orders fulfilled at a steady rate about now.
i mean if he can sell it on ebay, and then pass me the listing link. not put this link on ebay. :)

Soldato
You guys laugh but this particular card matches the current GPU situation very well! They're ridiculously expensive to get hold of for what they are as they're the fastest AGP card available and now pretty rare, going for £100 to £150.

OP if you are trying to max out a very old system with this card you can probably buy a whole system for £150 that is 10 years newer and better in every way.

If you're buying it for retro gaming you will find your Pentium 4 /Athlon 64 won't keep up and you'll contribute to dumb retro prices. Consider a single core Socket 939 PCI-E system that will cost you about 5p (also we have a whole forum for this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom