Suggestion TV Wall mount with high degree of vertical tilting down

Soldato
Afternoon

In my study I have my 40" TV and its wall mounted above my monitor however as my desk and computer backs up to the wall, the TV when viewing is uncomfortable as I need to hilt my head quite high up to see whats on the screen.

I'm decorating my room these next few days and want to sort that tv bracket, do you know any products which have a high level of vertical tilt? The ones I've seen only come between 9-15 degrees which is a very small number. I need something which would suit my requirements.

Thanks

Soldato
OP
Might not be possible (havent thought it through), but something like this https://www.amazon.co.uk/Invision®-Double-Wall-Bracket-Mount-Black/dp/B01AYB3MD6/ref=sr_1_10?crid=3BI7MN8PVNX8N&dchild=1&keywords=tv+wall+mount+tilting&qid=1606318616&sprefix=tv+wall+mount+tilt,aps,147&sr=8-10 - has high swivel on the horizontal, so could you mount it sideways for high swivel on the vertical?

The mounting area for the TV seems square.

thanks, thats only 10 degrees which is less that my current one as i think its advertised up to 13 degrees.

Associate
We have our 75" Q90R mounted with the Sanus VLL 5 82 and it is an excellent mount.

I would imagine that you would have no complaints with the quality of the mount at all. Sanus seem to have a good reputation.

Associate
Afternoon

In my study I have my 40" TV and its wall mounted above my monitor however as my desk and computer backs up to the wall, the TV when viewing is uncomfortable as I need to hilt my head quite high up to see whats on the screen.

I'm decorating my room these next few days and want to sort that tv bracket, do you know any products which have a high level of vertical tilt? The ones I've seen only come between 9-15 degrees which is a very small number. I need something which would suit my requirements.

Thanks

Could you use one of the mounts designed to go above a fireplace. the ones that pull the whole TV down to a better watching height?

Here

Back
Top Bottom