Steam Sale on

Soldato
Everyone raves about Sunset Overdrive so I’m having that as well.

I played through it on Game Pass recently and had a blast, just silly off the wall unapologetic fun.

As for the sale, I skimmed over some stuff but honestly I'm not all that interested. I've 400 + games on Steam alone and more elsewhere, I've played maybe a third of them at best. The discounts don't seem to be as impressive as they used either tbh, maybe it's just me.

Soldato
I think Gabe decided they had enough money to last several lifetimes, so it was either quit making the sales exciting and give the other platforms a chance, or start building rockets like all the other e-lite. Shame, 'cos a rocket shaped like a Bowie knife would have been rather cool, if aerodynamically challenging.

Caporegime
I think Gabe decided they had enough money to last several lifetimes, so it was either quit making the sales exciting and give the other platforms a chance, or start building rockets like all the other e-lite. Shame, 'cos a rocket shaped like a Bowie knife would have been rather cool, if aerodynamically challenging.
shame they don't make games....

how much stagnation has valve had as a company ?
gimme a Halflife game set in an open world like skyrim please...... could be so epic but nope we don't make games people want to play anymore

Soldato
Having just got back into pc gaming I'm assuming Metro 2033 Redux is a good buy if I've not played it? I'll mainly be playing CSGO with my mates but a few other single players might be worthwhile for the winter...

Man of Honour
OP
Talking of Sales...Epic Games start their Black Friday sale this evening and that will most likely mean them having the same £10 off any game voucher system that they normally have, the one where it keeps giving you another £10 voucher each time you buy something

Back
Top Bottom