** noblechairs HERO ST 2020 LIMITED EDITION MODEL NOW AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER **

Associate
I was really tempted by this but it's still £270 - when I could get a quality ergonomic office chair with similar functions (and possibly more sturdily built?) for only slightly more.

Branding and wow factor aside, does this make actually deliver on ergonomics and durability?

The Noblechairs has Office Standard certification IN EU (European standard DIN EN 1335) and United States (BIFMA accreditation), SecretLab only has BIFMA. If that helps you decide whether it's suitable for you, I've pre-ordered mine to see what's the fuss about.

I use to have a old Herman Aeron Chair, but over time it does get worn out. For example the fabric mesh became to sag/or loosen, back-rest would tear itself from the holder (rubber mount), there isn't a headrest option. I'm currently using an office chair with a lumbar support that utilise air but it slowly deflate itself over time, which makes it impossible to get the chair exactly the same everyday.

This chair has built in lumbar support, which is a lot better than re-arranging those loose cushions on other gaming chairs. So thought why not.

Associate
Very tempted by this, any news if they will be any fallout chairs other than the vault-tec one? A huge fallout fan and I would pay a lot for a brotherhood of steel design or something a little more subtle for my setup.

OcUK Staff
The HERO ST is on Pre-Order at the moment and the date for arrival is the 9th December, this is stated on the Overclockers UK product page too. :)

Associate
I'm deciding between this one or the standard black chair. The difference is £80 but I'm not sure if the cut out for the cushion straps would annoy me. @Colnix could you give any feedback on your experience whether you can feel the cut out when sitting?

Associate
I'm deciding between this one or the standard black chair. The difference is £80 but I'm not sure if the cut out for the cushion straps would annoy me. @Colnix could you give any feedback on your experience whether you can feel the cut out when sitting?

I think the special offer is going to end soon, it be back to £349.99 by the time we get to review the chair on release (9th December)

Just a question to the OcUK, is there a specific head cushion for this limited edition to use? Cause the strap that utilising the head vent make more sense than a cushion that strapped horizontally?

Associate
I'm interested to know what the fabric is like, is it more like a traditional fabric chair, the pictures make it almost look denim?

One other question related to the Hero range in general is the comfort for somebody like me, 6 foot, 80kg, wide shoulders and relatively muscular. Worried the chair or my ass may not be soft enough :D. I need something with good lumbar support

Associate
Just ordered and got the confirmation mail after 15 mins which I hope means I'm guaranteed one? The Noblechairs UK website has stock of this model as "not available" so hoping this isnt a paper launch like some recent gaming products or that the container contents mysteriously disappear en route to Stoke. A plain black(ish), fabric chair with proper lumbar support (rather than lame cushions) is exactly what I've been looking for and at this great price I'll be gutted if its a no show

Associate
Probably doesn't help that there's RTX, Radeon and Ryzen shortages coupled with BF, could mean that they're getting more webnotes than usual.

Back
Top Bottom