• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I posted earlier the debacle. No text to say when it would arrive. Rang depot they said its out on the van but he has not scanned jobs in.. anyway he delivered it while I was out.. left it on doorstep lol. At least I have it now! Man it was heavy.
I missed the post. Cracks me up they leave such an item on the doorstep... I am happy you have the card though. Enjoy mate :D

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
I missed the post. Cracks me up they leave such an item on the doorstep... I am happy you have the card though. Enjoy mate :D

They didnt even scan it in after it landed in the local depot which is about 30 mile away, so even when it was on the guys van it never updates, and it updated when he scanned he had it delivered. It looks like the van driver scans a handful of packages in his cab then delivers that lot. Scans in the next few.. never seen anything like it. Mainland UK guys not seen this ****.

Back
Top Bottom