Spec me a heavy duty bariatric office chair please

Man of Honour
Hopefully not breaking rules because OCUK doesn't sell office chairs, if I am just delete.

I'm 15 stone but I have now destroyed my 3rd 'Executive' chair in around 10 years.
All 3 were a well known Staples chair.
I'm now looking at spending more so I've got a chair that will last longer so looking at heavy duty/bariatric chairs.
Surely somebody on here has bought one and had experience?
Any suggestions or advice appreciated.

Associate
At 15st you do NOT need a bariatric chair, i'm 23st and find my Nobel Epic perfectly does the job; no creaks, wobbles and have about 2 inches of extra space each side.

Soldato
This ^^^

I burned through several office chairs from the likes of Staples before saying stuff it and plumping for an Aeron size C, that was over 15 years years ago and its still going strong. I'm 6ft and similar weight to you (I was a couple of stone heavier though when I bought it).

Caporegime
Hopefully not breaking rules because OCUK doesn't sell office chairs, if I am just delete.

I'm 15 stone but I have now destroyed my 3rd 'Executive' chair in around 10 years.
All 3 were a well known Staples chair.
I'm now looking at spending more so I've got a chair that will last longer so looking at heavy duty/bariatric chairs.
Surely somebody on here has bought one and had experience?
Any suggestions or advice appreciated.

Personally I'd stick to the cheaper stuff and replace it every few years, it gives you the opportunity to try out new stuff, refreshes your warranty and keeps up with the latest tech.

Buying a £lol chair is all well and good but after 10 years it'll be mankier than Paris Hilton's coin purse.

Associate
I'm 14 stone been using a leather Hero for past year and half working from home full time, the dense foam's still kept its integrity, it's super comfortable for me, pretty sure any type of Hero chair is fine for 15 stone or way heavier, I think up to about 22 stone.

Back
Top Bottom