• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Associate
Just checked my orders page says:
"Order shipped or Ready to collect"

It's happening!

Oo yes sent out!! Thanks finally oc! It's been pleasure guys hope put get your cards soon

Which ones? I've been #1 on non OC Strix for a month now and you all are getting your shipments from Asus, so I hope I'm around the corner too. This whole process has been a tremendous pain with nothing but vague messages

Associate
Ordered the TUF 3070 when it was 10+ in stock, but order says awaiting payment status, does this mean that my stock still gets allocated?

Associate
Wouldn't spend that much on a 3070, wanted the 6800 but no stock, so ordered 3070 Fe (from competitor) for £480 with delivery. Now sat with fingers crossed that I get the confirmation

I would have preferred to spend less, but I will sell my 1070ti while the market is strong and have 'spent' the same amount as an FE card. (I couldn't find them for sale anywhere?). I'm comfortable with my man maths on that one.

Associate
I placed my order at 1.51pm and no shipping Email as of yet. Was an impulse purchase, is a ridiculous price really, will cancel in the morning if no shipping confirmation. Long after I ordered the site was still showing 10+ in stock so I thought I would have nabbed one.

Associate
13:45 for me. Payment email didn’t come until 15:59 though.
Same.....impulse buy, my build is waiting for my 3090 strix but I just want to be able to use it now.
The 3070 FE will probably go into my second rig when my 3090 finally arrives

Back
Top Bottom