• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
I got an order in for the 3080 FE, was shaking when I placed it, couldn't believe it.
What a buzz though!
Will be put in my I7 3770K test machine, until my 5800x and cooler arrive from OCUK.

Thanks to @MrPils for the link to the discord group, much appreciated.

Just hope it all goes through now, I'm on stage 2 at the moment :D.

Associate
I got an order in for the 3080 FE, was shaking when I placed it, couldn't believe it.
What a buzz though!
Will be put in my I7 3770K test machine, until my 5800x and cooler arrive from OCUK.

What time was the drop?

What a buzz though!

Congrats on getting one, been following your struggle on Discord. Got one today as well, and I can confirm the jittery excitement is real. :D

Ree

Ree

Associate
I have a 3070 and freesync monitor, can't seem to get mine to work.

have you enabled it in nvidia control panel? or have you just got super unlucky and the monitor wont play nice.

46ef091985d1d6876ddebb396194fddb.png

Soldato
You're in the pipe. You'll get "Payment authorised" pretty soon.

Then it's just the wait for warehouse and shipping.
Yeah, it took about two hours for my other emails to come through about payment being authorised. Shows up in the order history too now.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Which groups/bot ?

That doesnt seem to exist anymore.

It does. I got an alert today. But put it on mute now as no need for it as I am not a scalper.

ITS MY MONEY GOD DAMMNIT :D

;)

I got the 3090FE last week bro.. @TNA been itching to rib me about it by mass peer cyberbullying ever since! :D

:D;):D

Thanks dude.

@TNA do you still have your Asus 3080 TUF on pre-order, some due in stock soon.

Nah, I cancelled it. Happy enough with the FE and did not fancy giving money to them as they made me wait for ages.

Associate
What a buzz though!

Congrats my man.

Associate
it was a bit weird though, i was slow off the mark (In a meeting), then had to authorise payment and it still got me mine, was confirmed by email by 13:39

Back
Top Bottom