Turning my PC into something like Firestick?

Associate
Hi all,

I use my PC to watch Netflix/ Prime etc. via my monitor arm, that allows me to swing the monitor towards my bed.

Now, while using a wireless keyboard and mouse is okay, I really miss just using a remote to do this.

Is there any software/ remote that connects to a PC that allows me to do this? Obviously, I don't want to spend a lot for this minor annoyance to be solved :).

Associate
Hi all,

I use my PC to watch Netflix/ Prime etc. via my monitor arm, that allows me to swing the monitor towards my bed.

Now, while using a wireless keyboard and mouse is okay, I really miss just using a remote to do this.

Is there any software/ remote that connects to a PC that allows me to do this? Obviously, I don't want to spend a lot for this minor annoyance to be solved :).
Windows media centre edition

Soldato
I got myself a Rii i8 mini keyboard. Not brilliant to type long message with, but fine for quick use and even comes with a tiny trackpad, which while not especially great either is fine for quick use. The rechargeable battery lasts for ages too.

Just a tenner.

Soldato
There are PC Remote Controls available for as little as £20 if you really want something that looks and works like a typical remote (have a look on that popular massive retailers place).

Back
Top Bottom