What Virtual Reality games are you playing?

Soldato
Borderlands 2.

Every time i get back to playing it, i really enjoy it. Holding the gun feels great, the graphics are incredibly crisp and sharp, and the sense of presence and scale just nails the experience. When big things take a run and jump at you, everything that's great about VR in fps games really shines.

If you've a new gen crisp clear HMD, then BL2 is a game that'll make it sing. Currently -60% in the sale.

Soldato
Borderlands 2.

Every time i get back to playing it, i really enjoy it. Holding the gun feels great, the graphics are incredibly crisp and sharp, and the sense of presence and scale just nails the experience. When big things take a run and jump at you, everything that's great about VR in fps games really shines.

If you've a new gen crisp clear HMD, then BL2 is a game that'll make it sing. Currently -60% in the sale.

hmmm, might give it a go, it didn't get good reviews on release.

Soldato
it didn't get good reviews on release

They released it broken, i think either the Vive or Index didn't work, plus there was no 3D geometry:eek:. No co-op, and the sniper scopes are just a cut out, ohh and a whacking £40 price tag.

Only real downer is the sniping, the rest is ace and certainly worth the discounted price. I hadn't played BL before, so i found it great, it's the type of game VR is crying out for.

Soldato
They released it broken, i think either the Vive or Index didn't work, plus there was no 3D geometry:eek:. No co-op, and the sniper scopes are just a cut out, ohh and a whacking £40 price tag.

Only real downer is the sniping, the rest is ace and certainly worth the discounted price. I hadn't played BL before, so i found it great, it's the type of game VR is crying out for.

I have played a lot of Borderlands 2, well over 600 hours, almost 1000 if you include both BL 1 and 2. The question I ask myself is do I really want to start playing it all over again, even if it is in VR??

Associate
I'm trying to play Richie's Plank Experience because, well, I paid for it and can't get a refund now. Not sure if I'm missing something but I'm not enjoying it at all. Wish I'd read some honest reviews before picking it up.

Soldato
Hmm, only just got enough room for table tennis I'm not realising. Managed to just about play without hitting walls :D. Really nice though.

I know there's a few others, fancy playing a few games? Name is RugbyRaggs on oculus, I'm usually free during middayish weekdays.

Associate
Hmm, only just got enough room for table tennis I'm not realising. Managed to just about play without hitting walls :D. Really nice though.

I know there's a few others, fancy playing a few games? Name is RugbyRaggs on oculus, I'm usually free during middayish weekdays.

You playing the native Quest version or via Link/VD?

I just wondered if they have added 90hz support to the native version yet?

I have the Steam version but would double dip if 90hz was now on board.

Oh and a little hint, don't play @melmac he's a ringer :D

Soldato
Thanks Ravenger, I'll think I'll pick the native version anyway as it's probably one of my favourite games.
Can you opt in to the beta or is it an invite only type of set-up?

Think you can get an invite if you go onto the developers discord. I'm happy enough to wait though (depending on how long). Might start a thread actually, save filling this up.

Back
Top Bottom