Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
I worked as a barista at uni and I'd absolutely love to be able to own a La Marzocco one day, something like the Linea Mini, but at £3700 you'd need some serious spare cash lying around to justify it!
they do look amazing but apparently aren't great value for money in the home market - trading off the name mostly. I'd love a decent de+ but again, really struggle to justify the £3k for one.

OcUK Staff
Got my order in for one of these:

Told to expect delivery in March, ordered it in flat white as plan is to wrap it orange or green. :D

Of course it’s Circuit Pack specification. :)

Attachments

• 07B3EF1E-EDA4-4A94-8DE0-A5A73FC58267.jpeg
    07B3EF1E-EDA4-4A94-8DE0-A5A73FC58267.jpeg
    72.1 KB · Views: 396
Last edited:
Associate
image.jpg

No fancy snaps :D
Nice! What speakers/sound bar is going with this?

Soldato
I do love mine and I'm already eye balling the next move. Something like the dual boiler would be lovely

that Oracle looks amazing. I winced at £550 when we got our Barista express but now seeing how much use we get out of it Id happily spend double that when it comes to replacement time

We've got this machine at work. Just thought it was a slightly more fancy pod machine than your usual. It's apparently 10k odd :eek::D

Nespresso
Aguila 220 Professional Coffee Machine

https://www.nespresso.com/pro/uk/en...e6dJL7CS6WV-zheHM21pnoMCiRdxsvMUaAvJ0EALw_wcB

uc

Soldato
We've got this machine at work. Just thought it was a slightly more fancy pod machine than your usual. It's apparently 10k odd :eek::D

Nespresso
Aguila 220 Professional Coffee Machine

Jesus! You'd think the whole pod angle would make it cheaper!

Stayed at a hotel in London (Waterloo H20) and I think they had one of those machines in there. I wouldn't have ever guessed it was that much!

Man of Honour
Stayed at a hotel in London (Waterloo H20) and I think they had one of those machines in there. I wouldn't have ever guessed it was that much!

Ditto - been to a few places with them & they taste exactly the same as all the other Nespresso machines tbh. Advantage is they are super easy to use, bad thing is they are only a small step up from instant.

But please... please don't wrap it in green as that'll look ghastly! Orange however... :cool:

Castrol Rally Wrap surely?

Back
Top Bottom